NutellaonToast

Mission progress for Royal Navy Event not recording

9 comments in this topic

Members
30 posts
8,047 battles

I've finished 3 missions in the first directive. My understanding is that this should allow me to progress in missions for the second directive. Yet, as you can see, my last game only gave me progress for the first directive. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

RN Byg.png

[B2P]
Members
517 posts
13,712 battles

IIRC, directives become active daily from the time of the update, so the second directive won't become active until 2 days after, third directive 3 days after, and so on.

• Cool 1

Members
30 posts
8,047 battles

Yes, I see that the directives are released over time now. Doh! Last time I didn't notice cause I started a few days into it.

Thanks for the replies fellas.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,725 posts
9,120 battles

Currently 15 hours until you can work on the second stage of this weeks missions.

Members
1 post
5,267 battles

after the 7.9.0 update I was able to work my way through the first directive and half way through the second. When the 7.9.1 update was applied my stats for the Royal Navy directives where lost and I had to start from the beginning. Is this going to happen on every update ??

[B2P]
Members
517 posts
13,712 battles
6 hours ago, warspite1913 said:

after the 7.9.0 update I was able to work my way through the first directive and half way through the second. When the 7.9.1 update was applied my stats for the Royal Navy directives where lost and I had to start from the beginning. Is this going to happen on every update ??

Each update starts a new set of directives.  Some of the directives will be different from the previous set.  If they didn't do this, you would never get very many sovereigns or guineas.  Just look at each update as bringing you a fresh set of directives.  And yes, if any directives from the old set weren't completed, you won't be able to make them complete later.  You can only work on the current set.

Members
1 post
2,601 battles

Well that's frustrating, considering there was no indicator in the port UI of the directives expiring. In fact the only place such info is available is in the mission hover text in the post battle screen. There goes 20% of my discount on the Cossack and a entire ship in the other currency. And fewer chances on free botes.

Edit: Oh and apparently according to the hover tip they expire about every week. THANK YOU WG FOR YOUR EPIC CLARITY.

Edited by legionof1

[D-H-O]
[D-H-O]
Members
1 post
4,795 battles

Same here.  Did not notice that the directives expired and started new again.

Was ready to do stage IV today and when I logged in, WHOA!, I had to start all over at beginning.

Like you said.  Thank you WG for making this clear that I only had a couple days to get through them all, but they are time locked.