You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
2Zons

Please reply if you DID receive Hall of Fame rewards

18 comments in this topic

[S_B]
[S_B]
Beta Testers
47 posts
2,984 battles

I've only heard about people (like myself) who did not get their rewards.  WG is claiming that some people actually did get their rewards see: https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/171132-hall-of-fame-rewards/

I have seen no evidence that anyone has received a reward from the hall of fame.  If so, it is a good thing.  It would mean that when they fix it we should all get them and would not involve going through all the accounts to figure out why some didn't get them.

So did anyone get them?

Please don't respond with another "I didn't get them", we know.

[HYDRO]
Members
1,600 posts
3,753 battles

Not a Hall of Famer, but most of the rewards are given by EOD ( End of Day), so there is a bit of time left to get them on the same day.

Edited by warheart1992

[S_B]
[S_B]
Beta Testers
47 posts
2,984 battles
40 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Not a Hall of Famer, but most of the rewards are given by EOD ( End of Day), so there is a bit of time left to get them on the same day.

WG has replied that some players did not get rewards as intended, see above post.  I am trying to find out if ANYONE got them.

1 minute ago, Mongo63a said:

Did not get them either

Really?

[LOU1]
Members
3,087 posts
8,164 battles

Out of curiosity, why are you interested in this?  Especially now when I dare say most of the player base is at school or work.  The thread says the Dev’s got a (server) notice of an error and they are working on it.  WOWS usually tells us what triggers an error after they find it, so we will know soon enough. It is unfortunate that it is 9pm for the Developers and most of them had probably gone home.

[S_B]
[S_B]
Beta Testers
47 posts
2,984 battles
9 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

Out of curiosity, why are you interested in this?  Especially now when I dare say most of the player base is at school or work.  The thread says the Dev’s got a (server) notice of an error and they are working on it.  WOWS usually tells us what triggers an error after they find it, so we will know soon enough. It is unfortunate that it is 9pm for the Developers and most of them had probably gone home.

Just curious is all.  Since WG claimed some players didn't receive their rewards, I was wondering if anyone received their rewards.  I'm retired.   I play during the day.

[PVE]
Members
9,946 posts
7,492 battles
2 minutes ago, Preteen said:

Time to panic bois ree

Read this thread. Gneisenau013 has responded multiple times that they know and are working on it. Patience please.

• Cool 1

[S_B]
[S_B]
Beta Testers
47 posts
2,984 battles
6 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Read this thread. Gneisenau013 has responded multiple times that they know and are working on it. Patience please.

I read the response.  

Fleet!

We have been made aware of an event affecting captains that qualified for the Hall of Fame where some were paid out rewards while others were not.

While we gather more information to get to the root cause of the issue, we ask you sit tight while our team completes their investigation and research.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause and we look to get this resolved as soon as possible.

#anchorsaweigh

He says that some were paid out rewards.  I was just curious if that were the case because I have yet to hear from anyone that actually has received rewards, either in game chat or here.  I'm not complaining, merely curious.  I'm sure they will fix it.  My curiosity lies in the fact that it's probably an easier fix if no one got the rewards as opposed to some people not getting rewards.

[PVE]
Members
9,946 posts
7,492 battles
9 minutes ago, 2Zons said:

I read the response.  

I know, I was replying to Preteen. It's my experience that a lot of people don't read past the first post.

11 minutes ago, 2Zons said:

He says that some were paid out rewards.  I was just curious if that were the case because I have yet to hear from anyone that actually has received rewards, either in game chat or here.  I'm not complaining, merely curious.  I'm sure they will fix it.  My curiosity lies in the fact that it's probably an easier fix if no one got the rewards as opposed to some people not getting rewards.

I have not seen anyone that got the rewards on this forum either. It is possible that people on other servers did or only some got rewards and not the majority. I only got to Bronze, so if I got the camo, I may not have noticed.

Members
3,729 posts
15,109 battles
36 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Thank you, kind sir!

• Cool 1

Members
3,729 posts
15,109 battles
On 9/26/2018 at 9:39 PM, Kizarvexis said:

Sir, have they given up on the Hall of fame rewards? Still nothing... RIP my effort??? Hello?

[PVE]
Members
9,946 posts
7,492 battles
Just now, Preteen said:

Sir, have they given up on the Hall of fame rewards? Still nothing... RIP my effort??? Hello?

Read the thread you quoted as Gneisenau013 is posting in there.