Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

7 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Members
321 posts
2,133 battles

5baba289ad3d9_ScreenShot2018-09-26at9_53_13AM.thumb.png.2b80df5552089f0fe733ea82ff703fa2.png

Let's give a few cheers for the alright-ish dreaded vegetable Battlecruiser!  This is my go-to ship for clubbing due to it's hilarious fire chance and surprisingly good armament for killing dds...  She is certainly not easy to play for most however.  It is certainly an acquired taste!        

-Don't skip your vegetables!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

:fish_book:

[S_B]
Members
416 posts
10,752 battles

The Zucchini was my first premium ship so I have kept her in port where she normally just sits these days. Just about every random battle I play her in lately there are 1-2 CVs in the battle. Any decent CV player knows to take her out early as she is slightly OP over the other Tier 4 BBs but has hardly any AA defense. Great fire starter and good AP that go good with her buffed gun range. Mainly just play her for fun in co-ops these days when I take her out as I do my ARP Kongos. Tier 6 and higher BBs all see just random battles, ranked and operations.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
573 posts
3,672 battles

Also my "Go To" Tier 4 random ship.  I like her quite a bit.

Sign in to follow this