Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
anonym_3PcbQIcaagnb

The Shenyang is a pile of junk.

28 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
282 posts

I thought the tier 3 was garbage but the tier 4 is just as bad. So this ship can't take down an Acasta? Well that sinks, besides why do we have Brit destroyers? They are cheep and unfair. I mean the Brits get destroyers that can shoot torpedoes anywhere and have good armor. So why are the Pan Asia destroyers so broken? 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,107
[LODGE]
Members
2,844 posts
6,387 battles
Just now, M8i said:

I thought the tier 3 was garbage but the tier 4 is just as bad. So this ship can't take down an Acasta? Well that sinks, besides why do we have Brit destroyers? They are cheep and unfair. I mean the Brits get destroyers that can shoot torpedoes anywhere and have good armor. So why are the Pan Asia destroyers so broken? 

A) The SY is T4. Acasta is T5.

B) Because you can't defeat another ship with it, doesn't mean it can't be done.

C) The SY has the best WR and damage for T4 DDs. It's a very good DD.

D) The SY has better side armor at T4 than the Acasta. The UK Destroyers do not have "good" armor. They have very average armor.

E) The SY is a IJN boat. It has longer range torpedoes. Than the Acasta.

F) UK DD torpedoes can't go anywhere special, and are lower ranged at tier than all but the Soviet boats.

G. Troll

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
282 posts
Just now, Thornir said:

A) The SY is T4. Acasta is T5.

B) Because you can't defeat another ship with it, doesn't mean it can't be done.

C) The SY has the best WR and damage for T4 DDs. It's a very good DD.

D) The SY has better side armor at T4 than the Acasta. The UK Destroyers do not have "good" armor. They have very average armor.

E) The SY is a IJN boat. It has longer range torpedoes. Than the Acasta.

F) UK DD torpedoes can't go anywhere special, and are lower ranged at tier than all but the Soviet boats.

G. Troll

Yet I got destroyed 

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,107
[LODGE]
Members
2,844 posts
6,387 battles
1 minute ago, M8i said:

Yet I got destroyed 

And you think it's because the ship is bad? Look elsewhere. The ship is fine.

 

  • Cool 4
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,097
[SPTR]
Members
26,842 posts
13,852 battles

Brit DD with good armor? do you even research the in game ships? Or did you play one match against against them and lazily concluded your facts on the PA and UK DDs from just that one engagement?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,107
[LODGE]
Members
2,844 posts
6,387 battles
Just now, Rolkatsuki said:

Brit DD with good armor? do you even research the in game ships? Or did you play one match against against them and lazily concluded your facts on the PA and UK DDs from just that one engagement?

:Smile_medal: Bingo!

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
459
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,355 posts
16,390 battles

I did not think it was so bad when it came out. It has it limitations in trying to deal with gunboat destroyers such as the Acasta. However, I think the ship is good when played correctly. Me personally, I would have retreated if I spotted an Acasta in playing the ShenYang ASAP!

shot-17_12.04_11_35.49-0157.thumb.jpg.28462911e35631dc526e534f125cd427.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,496
[-K-]
Members
7,087 posts
11,627 battles

Guys, please stop feeding the trolls.  It only makes them more hungry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,339
[PVE]
Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
31 minutes ago, Thornir said:

And you think it's because the ship is bad? Look elsewhere. The ship is fine.

 

Amen:Smile_honoring:

I am one of the worst DD skippers in the game (IMO) BUT it is not the ships fault, it is mine alone.

I the OP of this thread needs to division up with someone who can teach him the game.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
485
[SW]
Beta Testers
1,896 posts
9,204 battles

I do not question OPs ability, I question his choice. He clearly needs a ship that can torp destroyers. To limit yourself in battle by removing a weapon is questionable.

I would not use any destroyer that could not shoot at other Destroyers. IT LIMITS YOU IN BATTLE.

However that's me , others will tell you many reasons to take this type of craft.

 

Choices and Free will right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,081
[DAKI]
Privateers, Members
8,829 posts
7,770 battles
1 hour ago, M8i said:

So this ship can't take down an Acasta?

So you want to tell me that you are unsatisfied because your T4 Destroyer which ironically has no chance to torpedo another Destroyer was defeated by a T5 Destroyer?

Your troll levels are decreasing, you used to be better than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,021
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,841 posts
16,500 battles

Next your going to say Gaja Mada sucks.

The reason the lower tiers are difficult to play is so you enjoy tiers 7,9 &10.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
78
[KSC]
Members
268 posts
4,115 battles

Shenyang is one of the most fun T4s and is only contested for being the best T4 DD because Clemson exists. The 127s are solid, the speed is best in tier, and the torps make a mockery of most ships, since hydro is so bad at those tiers anyways.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,211
[HINON]
Members
6,383 posts
9,735 battles
7 hours ago, M8i said:

I thought the tier 3 was garbage but the tier 4 is just as bad. So this ship can't take down an Acasta? Well that sinks, besides why do we have Brit destroyers? They are cheep and unfair. I mean the Brits get destroyers that can shoot torpedoes anywhere and have good armor. So why are the Pan Asia destroyers so broken? 

aaaaaaaaaaand hes back ladies and gentlemen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,107
[LODGE]
Members
2,844 posts
6,387 battles

Just gonna leave this here...

ShenYeng.png

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×