Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Skuggsja

Hall Of Fame Rewards?

156 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

135
[ODIN]
[ODIN]
Members
456 posts
13,323 battles

I went to bed at about 3 am EST feeling confident my position at "61" in the new Hall of Fame was secure, especially with a 6 am EST patch.

However, I dont see any rewards but there is also no notification of I was removed from said position. Anyone else having this problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
256
[FGNE]
Members
432 posts
728 battles

No rewards here either.  You have 1 TX.  Impressive for 67.

Edited by JonnyFreedom
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
101
[NNC]
[NNC]
Beta Testers
398 posts
5,675 battles

I've not received anything so far. You can see the previous week's hall of fame league results; you're sitting at 67, well done!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
135
[ODIN]
[ODIN]
Members
456 posts
13,323 battles

Thanks guys. I was eager to open some crates this morning but it seems we'll have to wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,130
[NBGC]
Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles

None here either; was wondering when the first thread on the subject would pop up. Managed to get and keep a decent toehold in the Golden League exclusively by playing Co-ops, so I kinda felt a bit proud of that.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,160
[PVE]
Members
9,567 posts
7,461 battles

@Gneisenau013, @turbo07, @Radar_X, and @Pigeon_of_War,

Good morning. This thread and the PSA RN Event thread have people asking when the Hall of Fame Rewards will be handed out. I am pointing people to this thread. I double checked the 7.9 patch notes and RN Rules articles and as of right now, there is nothing on when HoF rewards will be handed out. Would you be so kind as to check on it for us please?

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,113
[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
896 posts
5,915 battles

Fleet!

We have been made aware of an event affecting captains that qualified for the Hall of Fame where some were paid out rewards while others were not.

While we gather more information to get to the root cause of the issue, we ask you sit tight while our team completes their investigation and research.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause and we look to get this resolved as soon as possible.

#anchorsaweigh

  • Cool 4
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,160
[PVE]
Members
9,567 posts
7,461 battles
2 minutes ago, Gneisenau013 said:

Fleet!

We have been made aware of an event affecting captains that qualified for the Hall of Fame where some were paid out rewards while others were not.

While we gather more information to get to the root cause of the issue, we ask you sit tight while our team completes their investigation and research.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause and we look to get this resolved as soon as possible.

#anchorsaweigh

Thank you very much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,113
[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
896 posts
5,915 battles

@Kizarvexis and Fleet,

Here's an update from the developer team:

Due to technical problems that affected the Hall of Fame in the first Stage of the Royal Navy Event, some players weren't credited their rewards. Currently we are investigating this issue in order to fix this problem.

Once it is resolved, all players will get their rewards.

Thanks for your patience and understanding and see you on the high seas!

#anchorsaweigh

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,160
[PVE]
Members
9,567 posts
7,461 battles
1 minute ago, Gneisenau013 said:

@Kizarvexis and Fleet,

Here's an update from the developer team:

Due to technical problems that affected the Hall of Fame in the first Stage of the Royal Navy Event, some players weren't credited their rewards. Currently we are investigating this issue in order to fix this problem.

Once it is resolved, all players will get their rewards.

Thanks for your patience and understanding and see you on the high seas!

#anchorsaweigh

Thank you for the updates. Please let us know about the Sovereigns earning only in 7.9 info as soon as you get it please. It was tagged in another thread here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26
[S_B]
[S_B]
Beta Testers
47 posts
2,983 battles

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one, but I'm kind of dissapointed it's not everyone.  I wonder how many didn't get them.   Anyone actually get the rewards?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30
[ANKER]
Beta Testers
83 posts
7,479 battles

 

13 minutes ago, Gneisenau013 said:

@Kizarvexis and Fleet,

Here's an update from the developer team:

Due to technical problems that affected the Hall of Fame in the first Stage of the Royal Navy Event, some players weren't credited their rewards. Currently we are investigating this issue in order to fix this problem.

Once it is resolved, all players will get their rewards.

Thanks for your patience and understanding and see you on the high seas!

#anchorsaweigh

Will we need to submit a ticket, or will this be addressed without doing anything on our part?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,113
[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
896 posts
5,915 battles
3 minutes ago, oberstwake said:

 

Will we need to submit a ticket, or will this be addressed without doing anything on our part?

The developers appear to tracking this already so there is no need to submit a ticket.

Apologies again for any inconvenience and thanks again for your patience!

#anchorsaweigh

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
923
[WOLF9]
Members
1,102 posts
10 minutes ago, 2Zons said:

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one, but I'm kind of dissapointed it's not everyone.  I wonder how many didn't get them.   Anyone actually get the rewards?

Didn't get mine either.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26
[S_B]
[S_B]
Beta Testers
47 posts
2,983 battles

O.K.   Has anyone got theirs?  It is important to know.  If no one has got any, then it would mean they are really working on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,563 posts
9,982 battles

I got None, Zip, Nada, Zilch, Zero,..... 

Edited by STINKWEED_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
2 posts
2,212 battles

Glad I checked the forum for this issue and good to know it is being worked on. Was worried I was not going to get my rewards or they had glitched. Thank you for working on getting it resolved as soon as you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
135
[ODIN]
[ODIN]
Members
456 posts
13,323 battles
7 minutes ago, cableguy2211 said:

I got 5th place, and I haven't gotten anything either.

I remember seeing your name up there... how did you get so many points...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,154 posts
6,917 battles
20 minutes ago, Skuggsja said:

I remember seeing your name up there... how did you get so many points...

Mainly you need to have consistently good games.   If you manage to get a great game, you can make 500+ points easy.  The higher the tier the better.  Half my points came off of 6 or so great games.(i ended up in the top 5% with about 6.5k)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×