Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
pupsdad

Thinking on Leningrad

7 comments in this topic

[SOFOP]
Members
13 posts
3,308 battles

I have a 10 point captain that needs a ship. I'm thinking Leningrad. Decent torpedo, good guns, and fast. Will I like it or should I just start grinding because I'm going to miss some other jewel in the USSR lines? Having a Leningrad might cause me to start grinding anyway.

Members
38 posts
1,213 battles

The Leningrad. .my beloved fire starter. This dd in my eyes beats can out all other tier 7 premium dds.

It is on par with speed of the khaba which is a tier 10. Top speed is around 43 base I can get it up to 48.

Torps are fast and guns are good. It's just great a deffo keeper.

[SOFOP]
Members
13 posts
3,308 battles

I do not have a clue how I triple posted. Anyway to delete a post?

Edited by pupsdad
Errors

Members
1,540 posts
8,172 battles

Hey

I like my Leningrad very much, but the biggest downside in the slow rotating turrets which can be mitigated with the upgrade to gun rotation and the captain skill expert marksman.  It's a good DD if you want something Russian.  Good bote, you can't go wrong, but I would bump your captain to 12 pts and pick us EM ASAP.  I still prefer my Blyskawica but that's a different issue of flavor.

Pete 

[SOFOP]
Members
13 posts
3,308 battles

OK the Leningrad is in my port and I do like it. After only a few battles I was landing torpedoes and gunning it out until it was time to run off and hide. Different from my German dd's I like the most right now but it looks like it could be a regular on my to play list.

Sign in to follow this