You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Thunderdome_Terror

Not getting my Rewards after playing Operation Dynamo

8 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
15 battles

i have a question about operations.. i already completed 3 games. But i did not recive my rewards... anyone else have the same problem?

first game i got 3 stars.. the other 2 games i got 5 stars, but i never got an single reward that where present on the stars.

[SSBN]
[SSBN]
Members
303 posts
5,169 battles

To clairify. You only get the reward for each star once.  So if you five star it the first time then you get the 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 star reward at once and never again.

• Cool 1

Members
3 posts
15 battles

i know how it works... but i never got any of the rewards.. for the 3 star game i got nothing... the 5 stars games should give me 5000 coal.. also did not get those

Update: just finisht another Dynamo game with 5 stars.. did not get the coal.

Edited by Thunderdome_Terror
update

[RSF]
Members
43 posts
6,340 battles

I wish the Operation rewards would reset after six weeks or 12 weeks or sometime. So it would make the Operations worth doing.

[O_O]
Members
4,408 posts
9,539 battles

I'm thinking you just didn't notice you got the rewards the first time you 5-starred it.  You sure as heck won't get any rewards for subsequent attempts if you say you have already gotten 5 stars.  Keep trying, keep getting 5 stars...you won't get the star rewards because you already have a 5 star win.

Members
3 posts
15 battles
1 hour ago, desmo_2 said:

I'm thinking you just didn't notice you got the rewards the first time you 5-starred it.  You sure as heck won't get any rewards for subsequent attempts if you say you have already gotten 5 stars.  Keep trying, keep getting 5 stars...you won't get the star rewards because you already have a 5 star win.

Nope because i should get 3 crates for the first time getting 5 stars. i never got any flags, crates, camo and coal for playing the operation