You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
STINKWEED_

BUG - Repair Module When Flooding

11 comments in this topic

Members
1,563 posts
9,982 battles

This seems to be happening with my BBs and more often after recent updates. I get torped, I use Repair and nothing happens. I'm still flooding. Twice today and it's becoming really frustrating. I even wait to make sure no other torps are in the water before hitting repair. The repair is obviously broken unless there's some rule I don't know about because I've played over 8k battles and flooding repair has always worked in the past.   I can even upload a video to prove it. 

Members
1,563 posts
9,982 battles
2 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

Please upload the video.

The only thing is.... can we tell from the video that the repair was clicked? I'm going to try and create a clip of just when I get torped. 

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
422 posts
12,965 battles

To be clear you activated your Repair Party, not your Damage Control.  If so, Repair only heals damage.  If you are taking ongoing damage (fire/flood) it will continue, until it times out or you activate your DCP.

Members
1,563 posts
9,982 battles
10 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

To be clear you activated your Repair Party, not your Damage Control.  If so, Repair only heals damage.  If you are taking ongoing damage (fire/flood) it will continue, until it times out or you activate your DCP.

I click the R key = Damage Control Party. It's always stopped the flooding. Now days I click it and the flooding continues. In other words, it doesn't nothing at all. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,608 posts
9,000 battles

This sounds like lag.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,538 posts
2,126 battles
17 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

This sounds like lag.

I agree. Sometimes couple second delay with high ping. 

OP, does it never activate, or just takes a few seconds? If the latter, probably lag. The former would be a very serious bug indeed.

Members
1,563 posts
9,982 battles
15 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

I agree. Sometimes couple second delay with high ping. 

OP, does it never activate, or just takes a few seconds? If the latter, probably lag. The former would be a very serious bug indeed.

It's not lag. Ping in mid 30s and it never activates. In most cases my BB floods and the ship is destroyed.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,538 posts
2,126 battles
1 hour ago, STINKWEED_ said:

It's not lag. Ping in mid 30s and it never activates. In most cases my BB floods and the ship is destroyed.

Just hopped in a training battle, got myself torped, and was able to fix the flood with no problems. If it was a widespread problem we'd know about it by now. Is it reproducible? Does your DC consistently not repair flooding? If so, contact support. Otherwise, not quite sure what to tell you.

[DERP]
Beta Testers
35 posts
3,789 battles

I posted this same issue on Saturday: 

I just had this happen again to me in co-op mode this time.  Torp from Scharnhorst bot hits my Scharn.  I wait a second, click DC and hear the activation sound, timer and voice, flooding does not repair and I flood out while my DC starts it's cool down anew.  

This is not lag, 30 ping, all sounds and notifications, but no effect.  

Edited by Ubarad