You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Gax_

Getting guineas

7 comments in this topic

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles

The Royal Navy event say we will get 48 guineas if we complete all directives. At one guinea a directive and only 4 per week it will take 16 weeks to get 48 guineas or 4 patches if my math is correct. Anyone else thought about this?

[PROJX]
Members
969 posts
15,721 battles
9 minutes ago, Sped_Gax said:

The Royal Navy event say we will get 48 guineas if we complete all directives. At one guinea a directive and only 4 per week it will take 16 weeks to get 48 guineas or 4 patches if my math is correct. Anyone else thought about this?

It’s 12 wks which spans the 3 patches for the RN arc (4*4*3).  The arc ends w/ the traditionally anticipated Xmas patch that usually has a lot of other goodies.

Edited by hangglide42

[PVE]
Members
9,633 posts
7,466 battles
6 minutes ago, Sped_Gax said:

There are 4 Stages per patch and each Stage as 4 Directives which gives a Guinea when you complete it. So each patch has 16 Directives (4 * 4) and there are 3 patches in the RN event (4 * 4 * 3) which gives you 48 Directives and 48 Guineas to earn.

The first two Directives dropped on Thu, Sep 20th and you have until early morning Wednesdays to complete the 4 Directives for that Stage. The last Directive (48th) will drop at 7am EST (4am PST) on Dec 8th and you will have until early morning Dec 11th to complete that last Directive.

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles

Yes my math was wrong. Must be tired. Too many games played today I guess. 

[PVE]
Members
9,633 posts
7,466 battles
2 minutes ago, Sped_Gax said:

Yes my math was wrong. Must be tired. Too many games played today I guess. 

NP. I make the silliest mistakes when I'm tired.

• Cool 1