Jump to content
the_stork

Can't grind Legendary upgrade in Arm Race

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

0
[WAX]
Beta Testers
15 posts
1,460 battles

It makes no sense that you can grind Legendary upgrades in Co Op but not in Arm Race. It must be an oversight. Please fix that at the next release.

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,198
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,597 posts
9,000 battles

Nope, you can accomplish pretty much anything else but not personal missions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[WAX]
Beta Testers
15 posts
1,460 battles
22 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Nope, you can accomplish pretty much anything else but not personal missions.

As I said, if you can do it in Co Op, the easiest mode, there is absolutely no reason why you cannot do in Arm Race. It must be an oversight. The only logical reason is because Arm Race was released after the Legendary mods were released and they forgot to update the description of the missions for the Legendary mods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,198
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,597 posts
9,000 battles
11 minutes ago, the_stork said:

As I said, if you can do it in Co Op, the easiest mode, there is absolutely no reason why you cannot do in Arm Race. It must be an oversight. The only logical reason is because Arm Race was released after the Legendary mods were released and they forgot to update the description of the missions for the Legendary mods.

It is an oversight and maybe that will be fixed with tomorrows patch. fingers crossed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[WAX]
Beta Testers
15 posts
1,460 battles
3 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

It is an oversight and maybe that will be fixed with tomorrows patch. fingers crossed.

WG is usually good at listening to the community and especially, when it is pointed out by Community Contributors like Notser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,198
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,597 posts
9,000 battles
6 minutes ago, the_stork said:

WG is usually good at listening to the community and especially, when it is pointed out by Community Contributors like Notser.

Actually they are pretty good about listening and acting on our input. However it is an art for a company to act on the right ideas and to ignore the wrong ideas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
388
[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

Arms Race is still in testing, so you can't grind missions in it. That's pretty much all there is to it. Once it becomes a full-fledged game mode future mission conditions will be amended to include it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Department
2,103 posts
520 battles
10 hours ago, the_stork said:

It makes no sense that you can grind Legendary upgrades in Co Op but not in Arm Race. It must be an oversight. Please fix that at the next release.

Thanks in advance.

9 hours ago, Landsraad said:

Arms Race is still in testing, so you can't grind missions in it. That's pretty much all there is to it. Once it becomes a full-fledged game mode future mission conditions will be amended to include it.

This is the main reason why we haven't added the possibility to grind individual missions in the Arms Race. 
And at this stage we don't have plans to add the possibility. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×