Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Hatchetface_1

Demounting upgrades

6 comments in this topic

[BPP]
Members
87 posts
15,166 battles

Just a question. If I spend 25 doubloons to demount an upgrade, buy another one and mount it then spend another 25 doubloon to demount the second one do I have to buy the first one all over again or can I switch back and forth between the two I demounted without cost?

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
152 posts
6,120 battles

There is no way to switch for free. You have to sell or spend doubloons to demount a module even if you demounted it before.

[PVE]
Members
9,797 posts
7,485 battles
9 minutes ago, Hatchetface_1 said:

Just a question. If I spend 25 doubloons to demount an upgrade, buy another one and mount it then spend another 25 doubloon to demount the second one do I have to buy the first one all over again or can I switch back and forth between the two I demounted without cost?

4 minutes ago, Drago25x said:

There is no way to switch for free. You have to sell or spend doubloons to demount a module even if you demounted it before.

You either spend 25 doubloons each time to demount it or sell it and buy another. I would not recommend selling Special or Unique upgrades. There are sales on demounts, so keep an eye on the calendar.

[LOU1]
Members
3,058 posts
8,140 battles

When you demount an upgrade it goes into your inventory and is available to use again.  If you sell it (for half price), you have to buy it again to use it.

Members
1,308 posts
21,107 battles

I've got a bunch of doubloons from ranked and other things - oh ya! - a SC with 1000.  So I demount the upgrades.  But since you can now buy them with coal it's no big deal either way.  Before that the upgrades you wanted were as rare as sleeping long tailed cats in a room full of rocking chairs.

Sign in to follow this