Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ghatazhak

Stupid Question about Arms Race - How to trigger a zone?

5 comments in this topic

[RUSHB]
Members
146 posts
2,234 battles

Am I missing something??? I have gone into the 'triggers' or caps, or whatever you want to call them and they don't activate. Drive through, stop and sit still still, nada. What am I missing here?

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
152 posts
6,113 battles

You can only capture the "trigger" once the countdown reaches zero. There are many at first that you can not capture right away.

Members
1,835 posts
17,651 battles
32 minutes ago, Ghatazhak said:

Am I missing something??? I have gone into the 'triggers' or caps, or whatever you want to call them and they don't activate. Drive through, stop and sit still still, nada. What am I missing here?

They have a 2 minute timer & don't become active until the 2 minutes runs out...at that point you can just sail right through them & it's best to plan your timing to just do that as they are torp bait & primary target zones.

As new "buffs" appear they each have their own 2 minute timer that you have to wait for before you can capture them & if your side of the map has none at the beginning be patient because after the 1st minute they will appear on your side to balance out the 1st ones so don't desert your side just because the 1st ones are on the other side or reds will charge in & take them.

10 minutes into the match a capture area appears in the middle of the map that either team can capture as long as they have the most ships in the cap (even if a red ship is in their with them) & if it gets completely captured the points start adding up at 10/second (that's 600 in a minute for reference) so best to get that cap or stop reds from getting it at all costs.

• Cool 1

[RUSHB]
Members
146 posts
2,234 battles
1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

They have a 2 minute timer & don't become active until the 2 minutes runs out...at that point you can just sail right through them & it's best to plan your timing to just do that as they are torp bait & primary target zones.

As new "buffs" appear they each have their own 2 minute timer that you have to wait for before you can capture them & if your side of the map has none at the beginning be patient because after the 1st minute they will appear on your side to balance out the 1st ones so don't desert your side just because the 1st ones are on the other side or reds will charge in & take them.

10 minutes into the match a capture area appears in the middle of the map that either team can capture as long as they have the most ships in the cap (even if a red ship is in their with them) & if it gets completely captured the points start adding up at 10/second (that's 600 in a minute for reference) so best to get that cap or stop reds from getting it at all costs.

Thank you!

Members
1,835 posts
17,651 battles
2 hours ago, Ghatazhak said:

Thank you!

NP

Sign in to follow this