smoke timer

3 comments in this topic

[TCAN]
Members
26 posts
2,316 battles

Hello developers

I have a suggestion

Normally, when using the smoke function on a ship, there is usually an icon visible that counts down the time left that smoke is available. 

Can you please put that timer icon in the binocular mode. So many times I'm in binocular mode aiming at a target, only to blown up, because I had no Idea that my smoke has disappeared.

If the smoke timer was available in binocular mode, I could time my attacks accordingly, and not be caught out in the open without smoke cover,

thank you

Community Department
2,122 posts
520 battles
14 hours ago, U12MONKEYS said:

Hello developers

I have a suggestion

Normally, when using the smoke function on a ship, there is usually an icon visible that counts down the time left that smoke is available. 

Can you please put that timer icon in the binocular mode. So many times I'm in binocular mode aiming at a target, only to blown up, because I had no Idea that my smoke has disappeared.

If the smoke timer was available in binocular mode, I could time my attacks accordingly, and not be caught out in the open without smoke cover,

thank you

Do you have any mods installed? The timer if you turn it on in the check box in control settings must be visible in binocular mode.

Sign in to follow this