Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

Kraken: Denied (Edit:having replay problems...can somebody confirm if this replay is even working for me please)

16 comments in this topic

Members
1,844 posts
17,666 battles

When some of the probably finishing rounds have already hit & the game ends on points:

20180924_165052_PFSB107-Lyon_16_OC_bees_to_honey.wowsreplay

shot-18_09.24_17_20.33-0051.thumb.jpg.d44b1e3c39fad4a50b0800be88f89dd3.jpg

shot-18_09.24_17_20.50-0656.thumb.jpg.fcbcf2c32fb9146eef3ddc0ec10417f5.jpg

shot-18_09.24_17_21.07-0414.thumb.jpg.ca3581a78b2495efbc6609b685270519.jpg

Edit: I'm having problems watching replays for some reason...I have them enabled (at least I used to unless some recent update has turned them off w/out me knowing) yet when I tried to watch this to see if I had a shot at the solo warrior it just boots up to the connect screen & the icon just sits there forever spinning at me.

I cant try & watch this link to it because it tells me the game client is already running. Can somebody tell me if this link is even working or if I posted a totally useless link please?

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,400 battles
8 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

When some of the probably finishing rounds have already hit & the game ends on points:

As many battles as you have and your experience I wouldn't worry too much about it  or waste time posting it. You wasted time away from the battle posting look what happened.

Members
1,844 posts
17,666 battles
5 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

As many battles as you have and your experience I wouldn't worry too much about it  or waste time posting it. You wasted time away from the battle posting look what happened.

The battle was over...I didn't waste any time away from the battle posting it...I have plenty of time for more battles but thanx for your concern.

Although I gotta say I usually expect stat shaming posts from somebody w/at least better stats than mine.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[TBW]
Members
6,405 posts
12,050 battles
1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Edit: I'm having problems watching replays for some reason...I have them enabled (at least I used to unless some recent update has turned them off w/out me knowing) yet when I tried to watch this to see if I had a shot at the solo warrior it just boots up to the connect screen & the icon just sits there forever spinning at me.

I cant try & watch this link to it because it tells me the game client is already running. Can somebody tell me if this link is even working or if I posted a totally useless link please?

It works make sure your game is shut down before you try to run it.

• Cool 1

[ANZ4C]
Members
173 posts
7,182 battles
1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Although I gotta say I usually expect stat shaming posts from somebody w/at least better stats than mine.

Where did he stat shame you??...

Members
1,844 posts
17,666 battles
15 minutes ago, SilhoutteFG said:

Where did he stat shame you??...

"As many battles as you have had & your experience" doesn't sound like a "good stats you got there" type of comment but I could be mistaken.

Members
1,844 posts
17,666 battles
52 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

It works make sure your game is shut down before you try to run it.

TY for confirming it's working Dawg...I did try originally w/everything shut down & just tried the link as a hail mary to see if it would run afterwards.

My internet has been acting weird disconnecting & reconnecting on & off all day so it's probably related to that...just wanted to make sure replays were actually working before I had my techie friend look into what has been happening to make sure it wasn't just a replay shutdown w/out my knowledge.

Fortunately the DCs have only been happening in forums & not while playing...which is kinda weird in & of itself.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,400 battles
22 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

The battle was over...I didn't waste any time away from the battle posting it...I have plenty of time for more battles but thanx for your concern.

Where was the stat shaming? I just said I wouldn't have wasted time. You always go look at other people's stuff before you remark on something?

[-WPG-]
Members
809 posts
3,352 battles
9 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

Where was the stat shaming? I just said I wouldn't have wasted time. You always go look at other people's stuff before you remark on something?

It was a pretty (phallus)-ish reply. 

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,400 battles
1 hour ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

It was a pretty (phallus)-ish reply. 

• th?id=OIP.RtGeszUb-yjGTAhAJ1YJnwHaHu&pid

To all Captains , I respect this game and love it. Captain Khaos if I came across wrong I apologize. 

Members
1,844 posts
17,666 battles
1 hour ago, Ghostdog1355 said:
  • th?id=OIP.RtGeszUb-yjGTAhAJ1YJnwHaHu&pid

To all Captains , I respect this game and love it. Captain Khaos if I came across wrong I apologize. 

All good Ghostdog...I realize now you were just referring to my experience due to so many battles instead of (what I thought you were saying that made me think "stat shame")...my experience per battle being so low it doesn't matter...that was my confusion & I apologize as I dubbed in the other w/out you actually implying it at all.

My bad also in that I didn't remember who you were until you threw in the Ghostdog there...I've seen you around plenty of times & do know you definitely aren't the type to be like that & I probably would have realized if I'd noticed who you were before.

I can understand the comment as I've had hundreds of battles where the Kraken volley was in the air & points ran out & never even bothered w/it...but w/the potential points in the RN event & already having the Confederate & High Caliber & after I heard the "you are the last" I seen there was only me & 4 reds & my shots were not just in the air but I could hear them actually starting to make contact & it would have set the clock back & after having such a good battle & it ending up a loss it was like...damn...denied.

I doubt I would have been able to pull off the solo as I was only aware of the HPs of the 2 BBs by me (KGV that was taking my finishing shells as score went over & NC that I had whittled to a 1 kill also but I was sure I could finish them off & I had only used 1 (RN) heal right before the score went over. But even if I could have killed the 'Rado too they had the caps & the Yo would have easily been able to avoid being spotted...but...sometimes people do dumb things & it could have happened.

But my replays are still acting funny so I can't tell what was up.

Edit: BTW...I don't look at another person's stats unless they are stat shaming somebody in a comment...which is why I was looking at yours because I thought you were...& even if you were...who could stay mad at that dog there?

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,400 battles
19 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

All good Ghostdog...I realize now you were just referring to my experience due to so many battles instead of (what I thought you were saying that made me think "stat shame")...my experience per battle being so low it doesn't matter...that was my confusion & I apologize as I dubbed in the other w/out you actually implying it at all.

My bad also in that I didn't remember who you were until you threw in the Ghostdog there...I've seen you around plenty of times & do know you definitely aren't the type to be like that & I probably would have realized if I'd noticed who you were before.

I can understand the comment as I've had hundreds of battles where the Kraken volley was in the air & points ran out & never even bothered w/it...but w/the potential points in the RN event & already having the Confederate & High Caliber & after I heard the "you are the last" I seen there was only me & 4 reds & my shots were not just in the air but I could hear them actually starting to make contact & it would have set the clock back & after having such a good battle & it ending up a loss it was like...damn...denied.

I doubt I would have been able to pull off the solo as I was only aware of the HPs of the 2 BBs by me (KGV that was taking my finishing shells as score went over & NC that I had whittled to a 1 kill also but I was sure I could finish them off & I had only used 1 (RN) heal right before the score went over. But even if I could have killed the 'Rado too they had the caps & the Yo would have easily been able to avoid being spotted...but...sometimes people do dumb things & it could have happened.

But my replays are still acting funny so I can't tell what was up.

Edit: BTW...I don't look at another person's stats unless they are stat shaming somebody in a comment...which is why I was looking at yours because I thought you were...& even if you were...who could stay mad at that dog there?

Thanks Khaos, appreciate it. Really bothered me ok.

• Cool 1

[B2P]
Members
517 posts
13,660 battles

You realize old replays won't work after a new update patch, correct?  Just checking to make sure that isn't your problem.  Replays will only work if they were done with the same patch.

• Cool 1

Members
1,844 posts
17,666 battles
3 hours ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

Thanks Khaos, appreciate it. Really bothered me ok.

Sorry for that. You really shouldn't let others opinions on the internet get to you like that though...although you have made a pretty good reputation of not being one of the salty ones on these forums & only given constructive advice when you comment on things so that shouldn't be belittled either.

Members
1,844 posts
17,666 battles
3 hours ago, DreadRaybo said:

You realize old replays won't work after a new update patch, correct?  Just checking to make sure that isn't your problem.  Replays will only work if they were done with the same patch.

Thank you for the reply... I was aware of that & that replay was from a battle I had just finished so that wasn't the issue.

It's funny because even now my replays won't let me in (just tried again after reading your post to see if something changed)...but I can post the link to them & others can view them...very mysterious. I haven't even tried to watch one in many months so don't even have a time frame of when they stopped working for me.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[B2P]
Members
517 posts
13,660 battles

Are you having any gameplay problems?  If the only thing you are having problems with are your replays, I'm not quite sure what to say.  I would try doing a repair of the game or maybe even uninstall/re-install.

Sign in to follow this