Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LukeV

This weekend was wild.

3 comments in this topic

[BTH]
Beta Testers
198 posts
4,672 battles

Don't know how your weekend grind was, but here's a screen shot of a Double Kracken loss. Not sure I've seen one before.

Also, I don't play CV's at all, so I haven't got a Clear Sky (or whatever) since 2016, in a Pensacola of all things. Two games in a row, I get the new achievement.

5d1ev4.jpg

2rd8fb5.jpg

2qdafjs.jpg

• Boring 1

Members
1,847 posts
17,666 battles
1 hour ago, LukeV said:

Don't know how your weekend grind was, but here's a screen shot of a Double Kracken loss. Not sure I've seen one before.

Damn...I've seen double confederate & double high caliber losses quite often but don't think I've seen a double kraken loss before either...that's a tough 1 there.

Congrats on the AA awards though...I've never gotten 1 or even close to 1 (believe 29 is most planes shot down) in over 12.5k battles.

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,459 posts
8,119 battles

Let's see -

Midway dragged my stock (other than two Modernizations for fighters) Hak in to a 2v2 with my teammate being a Yamato, and his a Conq. he two of us stomped them. the hilarity being both teams, of two, shot down the same number of planes. I think it was 44, with me getting 33, and Yamato 11, and Conq getting 33 and Midway getting 11. Conq player was to say the least, unhappy, and accused me of waiting and the game dropping a bot in to fight me (clicked battle and instant pop), but it was really more the fact that his CV tried to snipe me, and sent his fighters to make sure mine didn't take his planes out. At which point my attack planes descended on Cong and I think I did around 50-60k with my auto drop, and more importantly, forced him to do as I wanted which was turn broadside to the Yamato that wrecked him for it. Another reason I rather just see damage nerfed on current CV's and keep the RTS and multiple groups - even without massive damage you can help by making a ship turn to an unfavourable position. Think Quatermain getting Hyde to do what he wants in LoXG.

GK well -

shot-18_09.23_19_55.27-0375.thumb.jpg.5e36ac11fff26a7c08fbd59803d1bc14.jpg

The rare aggressive team that pushed up with me, really love the 4x triple turrets. And of course, y'know, secondaries of doom. 

Was tempted to unleash KGV because in DoY I was wrecking ships.

Several times just missed out on Kraken.

Bad as the ship is managed 35k+ in Acasta

Minotaur ate some ships alive, sadly no planes, the CV's avoided me. 

And enough credits to upgrade to tier 10 fighters on Hak, and some Modernizations for a couple of the tier 10's I got thanks to 200% XP, But I still have many more to buy, I have Mogami, Izumo, Kiev, Maass, Monarch, and Gadjah to buy, and Buffalo's B-hull. Suffice to say other than some matches for the legendary upgrades, least on the ships I care enough to play to get them/might use them, I'm pretty much using every premium I got to make money. Cause I have the free xp, half tempted to get Kron as I'd have to only get about 300k more free xp to be back at 750, and I don't think Alaska is coming that soon.

Sign in to follow this