Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Davos_Seaworth

Happy pumpkin spice season!!!

14 comments in this topic

[WPP]
Members
515 posts
5,411 battles

Do what makes you happy.  Pumpkin spice makes people happy so I don't know what all the hate is about.

[BBICT]
Members
3,367 posts
3,561 battles

I texted  my wife about the pumpkin spice Pop Tarts I saw today...I'm sure the barfing emojis where a mistake... 

I don't mind a little pumpkin, but does it have to start the hot second the kids go back to school? 

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
500 posts
1,028 battles
1 minute ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

I texted  my wife about the pumpkin spice Pop Tarts I saw today...I'm sure the barfing emojis where a mistake... 

I don't mind a little pumpkin, but does it have to start the hot second the kids go back to school? 

It's all a marketing gimmick...just like flooding the stores with Christmas stuff in October, or even late September in some stores...

[NDA]
Supertester
4,838 posts
13,778 battles

You know I hear in the South they have Pumpkin Spice Bug Repellent. Because they want to enjoy fall but its the south and the Mosquitoes are still flying around. 

:cap_cool:

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
495 posts
3,649 battles

Got a coupon today for Pumpkin Spice Frosted Flakes, Pumpkin Spice Special K and Pumpkin Frosted Mini Wheats.  Will prolly get all three to go with my Pumpkin Spice coffee

[BBICT]
Members
3,367 posts
3,561 battles
1 hour ago, Bonfor said:

It's all a marketing gimmick...just like flooding the stores with Christmas stuff in October, or even late September in some stores...

I know...that is the part that really bugs me.. Can't we enjoy whatever season it is? 

41 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

You know I hear in the South they have Pumpkin Spice Bug Repellent. Because they want to enjoy fall but its the south and the Mosquitoes are still flying around. 

:cap_cool:

Speaking of bugs... :Smile_teethhappy: That would not shock me in the least... 

31 minutes ago, missile742 said:

Got a coupon today for Pumpkin Spice Frosted Flakes, Pumpkin Spice Special K and Pumpkin Frosted Mini Wheats.  Will prolly get all three to go with my Pumpkin Spice coffee

To much man...you will turn into this:

CFrwtJr.jpg

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,437 posts
8,085 battles

I could careless about pumpkin spice, but when it comes up - this comes to mind

af6.jpg

Or more accurately, just the movie itself. Really does feel like he who controls the (pumpkin) spice, controls the universe.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts
2 hours ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

I once worked with a gentleman who's wife won the biggest all-pumpkin festival around, 14 years in a row. She lost once... then started winning more. This was of course wow, over 20 years ago. Her pies were simply awesome. The day of judging, he'd arrive in his car with five or six warm from the oven pumpkin pies. NOBODY got any work done in the morning of that day, once a year. We all got fresh cups of coffee and almost dived into those pies. 

My wife now makes extremely great pumpkin pies. I generally get two pies in the season. I love 'em, with the mandatory whipped cream. 

However those pies from long ago were all scratch made. If she could have made her own dirt, no doubt she would have... I've been a fortunate and luck man. 

Thanks @Sir_Davos_Seaworth for the reminder and the memories. And let us not forget the pumpkin seeds! 

• Cool 1

[BBICT]
Members
3,367 posts
3,561 battles
3 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

I once worked with a gentleman who's wife won the biggest all-pumpkin festival around, 14 years in a row. She lost once... then started winning more. This was of course wow, over 20 years ago. Her pies were simply awesome. The day of judging, he'd arrive in his car with five or six warm from the oven pumpkin pies. NOBODY got any work done in the morning of that day, once a year. We all got fresh cups of coffee and almost dived into those pies. 

My wife now makes extremely great pumpkin pies. I generally get two pies in the season. I love 'em, with the mandatory whipped cream. 

However those pies from long ago were all scratch made. If she could have made her own dirt, no doubt she would have... I've been a fortunate and luck man. 

Thanks @Sir_Davos_Seaworth for the reminder and the memories. And let us not forget the pumpkin seeds! 

Crap...now I want pie! :Smile_teethhappy: I usually get it for Thanksgiving, but that is about it..my wife doesn't care for it, so its not around....but now I want her to make one, LOL...

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

I've already stocked up on Pumpkin Delights for my lunch. So glad I rediscovered those!

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts
9 hours ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

Crap...now I want pie! :Smile_teethhappy: I usually get it for Thanksgiving, but that is about it..my wife doesn't care for it, so its not around....but now I want her to make one, LOL...

Take her out for dinner... buy her a new car... something will get you a pumkin pie in return. :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this