You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Riker_2

Baltimone

5 comments in this topic

[HRG]
Members
30 posts
3,887 battles

I am close to getting the Baltimore is it a upgrade over the New Orleans i got mad and so the New Orleans about month ago and have got it back and playing it. I do OK in it i have been reading on the forums that some don`t think Baltimore is that much of a upgrade i looked at it in the tech tree the only think i can see i don`t like is less range. 

[INTEL]
Members
6,659 posts
25,692 battles

Baltimore is way better than any previous USN heavy cruiser. Awesome guns that put the hurt on the enemy.

One of my keepers.

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,399 posts
12,031 battles
15 minutes ago, Riker_2 said:

I am close to getting the Baltimore is it a upgrade over the New Orleans i got mad and so the New Orleans about month ago and have got it back and playing it. I do OK in it i have been reading on the forums that some don`t think Baltimore is that much of a upgrade i looked at it in the tech tree the only think i can see i don`t like is less range. 

You can grind past the Baltimore in Cherry Blossom. It does quite well there.

• Cool 1

Members
4,821 posts
5,596 battles

Keep in mind that a lot of what you'll find on the forums about Baltimore was from when she sat at T9(some from before she received her 27mm bow and stern plating). Though, either way, she was an upgrade over New Orleans.

That said, Baltimore is a good ship, and an upgrade over New Orleans. Well worth it. The retiering helped both ships, and the only downside to Baltimore being downtiered was the loss of repair party. I do miss Baltimore with repair party...

• Cool 1

[HRG]
Members
30 posts
3,887 battles

Thank you will a person miss the range that New Orleans has at 16.2 to Baltimore 15.8