You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
2Zons

Dunkirk Containers

2 comments in this topic

[S_B]
[S_B]
Beta Testers
47 posts
2,983 battles

My account had 3 Dunkirk containers in it when I logged on this morning.  I completed the dunkirk operation once yesterday with full stars.  Is that what they are from.  I did it again today but didn't get any containers.  Do they get payed out at the end of the day?  Is there another way to earn these dunkirk containers?

[PVE]
Members
9,569 posts
7,466 battles
1 minute ago, 2Zons said:

My account had 3 Dunkirk containers in it when I logged on this morning.  I completed the dunkirk operation once yesterday with full stars.  Is that what they are from.  I did it again today but didn't get any containers.  Do they get payed out at the end of the day?  Is there another way to earn these dunkirk containers?

I believe that one of the one-time star rewards is Dunkirk containers. You can only earn star rewards once per Operation.

You can buy more Dunkirk containers, 5 for 5,000 coal, in the Arsenal. I would suggest buying on set at a time and opening them to see what you get before buying more. That way once you complete the collection for Jack Dunkirk, you can stop buying them.