Corsair_I

How to get the 48 Guineas

15 comments in this topic

[WAX]
Beta Testers
452 posts
13,811 battles

Hello all,

My understanding is that you need 50 Guinees to get the Cossack destroyer. You can only get 48 Guineas through the game and you have to buy 2 last Guineas.

I have completed all Royal Navy missions but one, the one that requires tier 8 Royal Navy DD and above. So far, I only collected 4 Guineas.

Will I suddenly collect the 44 remaining Guineas when I complete the last mission or how will I get the remaining Guineas?

Members
9,980 posts

Is the front webpage broken? :Smile_amazed:

And you could buy 10 for .99 cents, not sure if that sale is still up though.

[WPP]
Members
519 posts
5,480 battles
12 minutes ago, Corsair_I said:

Hello all,

My understanding is that you need 50 Guinees to get the Cossack destroyer. You can only get 48 Guineas through the game and you have to buy 2 last Guineas.

I have completed all Royal Navy missions but one, the one that requires tier 8 Royal Navy DD and above. So far, I only collected 4 Guineas.

Will I suddenly collect the 44 remaining Guineas when I complete the last mission or how will I get the remaining Guineas?

This event goes on for a loooong time.  The missions reset each week and it'll take a couple months to get it.

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester
4,847 posts
13,843 battles

OP if you completed all the British mission tasks you should have 4 Guineas. But there will be more tasks coming later, this whole event is going to take place over the next several months. So you will have time to earn more. You will need to purchase a few Guineas from the shop to get the Cossack. The more you play the less you have to buy. 

5 minutes ago, awiggin said:

And you could buy 10 for .99 cents, not sure if that sale is still up though.

I didn't see a sale for Guineas. At the moment you can get 1 Guinea for $.99 and 5 for $4.99.

[NNC]
[NNC]
Beta Testers
398 posts
5,675 battles
17 minutes ago, Corsair_I said:

Hello all,

The next stage will begin on Wednesday. There are 12 stages. Completing all directives in all stages will net you the full 48 Guineas. I recommend logging into premium shop and buying the 10 Guineas for 99 cents deal as it is still cheaper than buying two individual Guineas. Also means you can acquire the 50 Guineas two weeks earlier than if you didn't but them.

Edited by Noble_Taipan
  • Cool 1

[NNC]
[NNC]
Beta Testers
398 posts
5,675 battles
Just now, RedSeaBear said:

I didn't see a sale for Guineas. At the moment you can get 1 Guinea for $.99 and 5 for $4.99.

Try logging into the website then checking the premium shop.

[-K-]
Members
5,295 posts
9,129 battles
1 minute ago, RedSeaBear said:

OP if you completed all the British mission tasks you should have 4 Guineas. But there will be more tasks coming later, this whole event is going to take place over the next several months. So you will have time to earn more. You will need to purchase a few Guineas from the shop to get the Cossack. The more you play the less you have to buy. 

Make sure you are logged in while perusing the Premium Shop.  If the deal is still available, you will only see it when you're logged in.

[WAX]
Beta Testers
452 posts
13,811 battles
7 minutes ago, galspanic said:

This event goes on for a loooong time.  The missions reset each week and it'll take a couple months to get it.

oh, I did not realize the missions will be reset multiple times. That is the crucial piece of information I missed.

[WAX]
Beta Testers
452 posts
13,811 battles
8 minutes ago, Noble_Taipan said:

The next stage will begin on Wednesday. There are 12 stages. Completing all directives in all stages will net you the full 48 Guineas. I recommend logging into premium shop and buying the 10 Guineas for 99 cents deal as it is still cheaper than buying two individual Guineas. Also means you can acquire the 50 Guineas two weeks earlier than if you didn't but them.

Thanks for the information.

[SF-E]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
177 posts
7,835 battles

The deal of 10 guineas for $0.99 is still in the premium shop. I went for it since I don't expect there will be a cheaper way to get the remaining 2 guineas. And this way it can also give me some slack if I cannot complete all the missions because of travel and such.

[NDA]
Supertester
4,847 posts
13,843 battles
32 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Make sure you are logged in while perusing the Premium Shop.  If the deal is still available, you will only see it when you're logged in.

Thanks Ace. Yes once you log into the main page you can see a Guinea sale, 10g for $.99. Which makes buying 2 for $1.98 later kind of dumb. 

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
669 posts
12,379 battles

Missiouns will be up +2 mont so ye +4 guineas every week till end of 7.10.

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,461 posts
11,780 battles
1 hour ago, RedSeaBear said:

You can use the game launcher at click on premium shop.

The premium shop from port Interface doesn't show it.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,461 posts
11,780 battles
1 hour ago, Corsair_I said:

Hello all,

I believe tier 7 & 8 British destroyers qualify. 

[WLDD]
Beta Testers
138 posts
5,040 battles

Keep in mind, it's cheaper to buy 40 single Guineas at .99 a piece vs 40 Guineas at 39.99 (not by much but it is cheaper. And when you buy the 10 Guinea special with the other 38 in singles...decently cheaper