lonesome45

Intentional Collisions

2 comments in this topic

[STW-N]
Members
15 posts
8,233 battles

In  a recent match, I had the following experience. I was driving a BB when a DD went right in my path, causing an accidental collision. The DD driver apparently felt it was my fault, because from then on the captain continually circled and rammed me. The DD was low on points, so I guess the intent  was to lose enough points to sink and turn me pink. If the match had gone on a few more minutes, he might have succeeded.

I put in a report for unsportsmanlike behavior, but would like to make the report more complete. Is there a mechanism for reporting the full incident?

P.S. If a moving DD collides with a friendly BB, it is not the fault of the BB.

• Funny 1

Community Department
2,106 posts
520 battles
15 minutes ago, lonesome45 said:

In  a recent match, I had the following experience. I was driving a BB when a DD went right in my path, causing an accidental collision. The DD driver apparently felt it was my fault, because from then on the captain continually circled and rammed me. The DD was low on points, so I guess the intent  was to lose enough points to sink and turn me pink. If the match had gone on a few more minutes, he might have succeeded.

I put in a report for unsportsmanlike behavior, but would like to make the report more complete. Is there a mechanism for reporting the full incident?

P.S. If a moving DD collides with a friendly BB, it is not the fault of the BB.

Sorry, we don't have such mechanics to report the full incident. And there is no need for it. Because all you recieve with not special incidents is only a warning and pink color. 
Please be more attentive in next few battles and the warning will be successfully revoked. The system is flexible enough and you won't recieve penalty to fight only in co-op battles for accidental collisions.