Sign in to follow this  
My_Other_Car_Is_A_Tank

Unable to download updates

4 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
964 posts
1,903 battles

I'm trying to come back to the game after several months, but as soon as I try to update I get this:

image.thumb.png.409cfbcf71bc8a86cb064cab7fbcbaf0.png

What I've tried so far: allowing it through my firewall, running as administrator, reinstalling game center, using the check and repair thing in game settings, switching to another internet connection. Nothing has worked.

Members
1 post

If you are unable to update the download updates, then do one thing, just uninstall the game on your PC or laptop and reinstall the game freshly. If you still face the same issue, then it may be the laptop issue, so, contact   HP Support Australia and tell your problems to them. They will give the proper suggestions in this regarding. 

Community Department
2,103 posts
520 battles
58 minutes ago, My_Other_Car_Is_A_Tank said:

I'm trying to come back to the game after several months, but as soon as I try to update I get this:

image.thumb.png.409cfbcf71bc8a86cb064cab7fbcbaf0.png

What I've tried so far: allowing it through my firewall, running as administrator, reinstalling game center, using the check and repair thing in game settings, switching to another internet connection. Nothing has worked.

If you still have this issue please contact our support via ticket. Create WGCheck report and attach it to the ticket to accelerate the process and the answer.  
For standart situations we've created troubleshooter. You may find it here: https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wgc/article/19146/

[WORX]
Members
1,825 posts
12,872 battles

image.png.8b5d71b25064221ac0d7b635f5b7503c.png

^^^^ This happens to me too here it  what cleared it up for me but I'll warn you it was a little tedious task. Here you go, all you have to do is

1. Make sure all aspect of your connection has reset both hard reset and soft (first soft first)
  2. Once that is done, then you sometimes (its the case with my ISP). When you see the "unable to download" screen,  you Have to turn off your connection then turn it back on after about a min from your connection options in windows. 
  3. Repeat step 2 every time you see the red bar "unable to connect"
  4. Repeat step 1 IF step 2 fails.

It worked for me when my Connect is being controlled by my ISP. Its annoying I know by hey for me it got thee job done. GL

BTW: if this don;t work for you, then well do what Turbo told you to do.

Edited by Navalpride33

Sign in to follow this