You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RagingxMarmoset

How is Nelson's earning potential?

6 comments in this topic

[BNKR]
Members
710 posts
713 battles

I was thinking about saving my free XP for Alaska, but I'm tragically bad in high tiers. Therefore, I'm seriously considering Nelson. Does she earn similarly to other tier VII premiums? Obviously, she won't be as good as higher tier ships, but Duke of York and Scharnhorst are still pretty excellent when you have a decent match. How does HMS Zombie Flamethrower hold up in that regard?

[TDR]
Members
11 posts
4,892 battles

I do pretty well in mine. Plus she is really fun at 2 things. Deleting cruisers that sail broadside and BBQing higher tier BBs. 

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,178 posts
18,904 battles

She does good since you can easy rack up damage and stay quite long in a battle. You should watch some clips about her since you have to take care about positioning. Her citadel sits high in the water and she don't like torpedos. I think I even cit once a Nelson with my Missouri through the bow.

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,757 posts
4,573 battles

It doesn't have any super income coefficient...but its high performance will bring in doughs for you.

[WPP]
Members
517 posts
5,441 battles
1 hour ago, pyantoryng said:

It doesn't have any super income coefficient...but its high performance will bring in doughs for you.

I'll add to this by also saying that because it's a lot of fun to play too I end up playing it a lot more than most of my ships.  I have a 19 point captain and grind Elite EXP and Credits with it better than any ship I have.

[HINON]
Members
2,580 posts
18,824 battles

I play Nelson mostly in coop, she is really fun. In randoms however you are likely to take huge damage very quickly but thats not to say you can't dominate. Positioning is key.