You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Slayer_Jesse

Seattle/Worchester Captain build

4 comments in this topic

[CMFRT]
Beta Testers
238 posts
5,369 battles

Hey there. Got a 17 going on 18 point captain for my Seattle.

My current build is priority target, adr rush, bft, ifhe, and CE. It was built more for Cleveland, and tier 6 Cleveland at that.

I've really been feeling the lack of superintendant with how many consumables seattle has, especially the heals.

the problem is, CE and IFHE are mandatory skills, and i cant do both super and AA buffing.

so with the remaining points, is Manual AA without bft/aft  worth it? both ships have pretty strong dual purpose 152s, and i want to future proof for the carrier rework. or is it better to just go AFT? or ignore aa entirely and go demo expert + jack of all trades? (keeping in mind that i plan to unlock worchester's special module at some point)

I am aware that tier 9-10 carriers are rare, but when i see a ship with strong AA it feels like a waste to not buff it. call it personal insanity. :cap_book:

[PT8TO]
Members
1,410 posts
13,264 battles

This might no be the build for Worcester most will tell you to go with for Randoms.

But this is what I run all the time and The lack of Range on the AA only bites me in the tail  5% of the time maybe less.

As for Seattle I could not say for sure but I could see myself using this same set up for it as well.

Now you could take expert loader for your second 1 point skill but honestly a good captain will not have to switch ammo types all of a sudden in the Worcester.

You should know when you will need your AP and just have it as the next ammo type ready to load rather than having to switch mid load.

5ba8fb4e113c7_Worcestercaptianskillz.thumb.png.1f3ce701a22a63dab3eec9ed59190130.png

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Members
650 posts
7,473 battles

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.597409c7caeba6465918ddf184688e13.png

My build for Wooster, not fully AA build but this works out fine for me (if you hate CVs much while still maintaining or doing some quite damage on an enemy ship)
But if you want a non-AA build, I recommend this one http://shipcomrade.com/captcalc/1100001000000010000001100010000119

I didn't have or even use Seattle since I've heard the turret angles are bad you have to show your broadside.

Edited by Amatsukaze_KaiNi

[CMFRT]
Beta Testers
238 posts
5,369 battles
27 minutes ago, Amatsukaze_KaiNi said:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.597409c7caeba6465918ddf184688e13.png

My build for Wooster, not fully AA build but this works out fine for me (if you hate CVs much while still maintaining or doing some quite damage on an enemy ship)
But if you want a non-AA build, I recommend this one http://shipcomrade.com/captcalc/1100001000000010000001100010000119

I didn't have or even use Seattle since I've heard the turret angles are bad you have to show your broadside.

yeah, its unfortunately pretty easy to get deleted if you're trying to fire all your guns.