Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Dr_Wigglespank

Sort of bummed the Dunkirk scenario is excluded from the RN event

4 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
630 posts
1,182 battles

I'm finding myself enjoying scenarios more & more, and with the event centered around the release of RN DD's, it seems rather odd to excludes Scenarios, especially the British themed Dunkirk scenario, from counting towards any of the missions.

I can understand that some of the missions would be extremely easy to accomplish in scenarios, such as destroy five ships, but others would be reasonable.

Just seems rather odd to exclude a popular game mode. I know co-op players have been excluded from many events in the past, but it seems that WG has remedied that with the last few events I've been a part of. The same for scenario players would be nice, too.

• Cool 1

Members
706 posts

there are going to be some RN event missions that can be completed in scenarios.

Rules:

In the third week, you'll have the opportunity to complete one of the missions from Operation Dynamo. In future, Clan Battles will be also added to this list.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/royal-navy/

Edited by b101uk
added quote and url
  • Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
630 posts
1,182 battles
5 hours ago, b101uk said:

there are going to be some RN event missions that can be completed in scenarios.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/royal-navy/

Thanks, I completely missed that. I do hope it'll be more than a single mission, but only time will tell.

Members
706 posts

the only problem I see, is that on week 3, Operation Dynamo will be out of rotation, meaning the only way you can play Operation Dynamo is with a division (much like any operation that is not the operation of the week), i.e. the currant rotation of Operation Dynamo is active until the 3rd Oct, and as there are 9 operations, it will be 9 weeks before it comes around again.

Sign in to follow this