You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
lungiwear

Looking for a clan

10 comments in this topic

[TRG]
Members
202 posts
2,831 battles

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for an active clan with good players. I have discord and teamspeak so I am open to both of them. Looking for a clan that actively participates in all events and clan battles. 

I am a very good destroyer player, an above average cruiser player and a BAD battleship player. I just cant shoot at ships 25km away and do citadel damage. However, I do massive damage and team play in destroyers and cruisers. If you want a DD player, let me know or even a cruiser player. My previous clan owner disbanded the clan as he stopped playing and now I am looking for a new clan.

I am a fun player to play with and I like to win. I like to have fun while playing competetively and winning. I learned a lot in my previous clan and hope to learn more in the new clan. You can lookup my stats and see that I am a really good destroyer player.

If someone is interested to invite me to a clan, you can leave me a message ingame, or reply to this post.

Thanks for the time

• Boring 1

[RKLES]
Members
7,200 posts
8,966 battles

My clan is recruiting and if you are good with DDs and CAs, but bad with BBs that will work out well since I am the main BB player on our Alpha Clan Wars team, lol My Yamato can even hit a Groz with 3 shells out of 9 at 24km, or a CA sized ship at max range.

[NGA]
[NGA]
Members
179 posts
7,551 battles

Header.png

NGA is currently recruiting Competitive Players, Social Players & Social /Competitive Players for our various Teams.
                                  Our main requirement is that ALL of our members HAVE FUN !
                                           Check us out with a visit to NGA's Website at

https://navygamingamerica.enjin.com

An application can be found under "RECRUITMENT" in the header.
                                       [TeamSpeak is NGA's Communication Link]
                                          (18 yrs. old preferred / Maturity a must)

Edited by CIT_Happens

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,322 posts
10,704 battles

Hey, lungiwear!

TSG4 is recruiting.... and looking for a few good ship captains to join us!  Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, veteran owned and veteran operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders, officers, and NCOs at all levels. More than that, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication... and we espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family.

Here is the current progress of our clan base  (click to enlarge)......

TSG4 base 20180922.png

IF you are a Military Veteran.... here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes

We are an Active organization that is "Casually Competitive" ....and All are welcome... you are not required to have a military background to become a member of TSG4! However, if  you would like to experience the various expertise and the tight camaraderie from military personnel in a military-style organization within a Mil-Sim (Military Simulation Game), then you will fit right in with us!

You can also view our Post to learn more about us..... 

There are always contests (with cookies) regularly coming around!     Stop by.... visit our site and read through our SOP's!  And remember........

Recruitment poster 1.jpg

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

• Bad 1

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,284 battles
18 hours ago, lungiwear said:

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for an active clan with good players. I have discord and teamspeak so I am open to both of them. Looking for a clan that actively participates in all events and clan battles. 

I am a very good destroyer player, an above average cruiser player and a BAD battleship player. I just cant shoot at ships 25km away and do citadel damage. However, I do massive damage and team play in destroyers and cruisers. If you want a DD player, let me know or even a cruiser player. My previous clan owner disbanded the clan as he stopped playing and now I am looking for a new clan.

I am a fun player to play with and I like to win. I like to have fun while playing competetively and winning. I learned a lot in my previous clan and hope to learn more in the new clan. You can lookup my stats and see that I am a really good destroyer player.

If someone is interested to invite me to a clan, you can leave me a message ingame, or reply to this post.

Thanks for the time

Give ONAVY a look...we would love to have you for the next season of Clan Battles and or ANY battles the more the merrier!

[TRG]
Members
202 posts
2,831 battles

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the great offer to join your clans. I have picked one and I will be joining that soon. Once again thank you for sending me invites ingame and PMs. You guys rock.

[CZAR]
[CZAR]
Beta Testers
83 posts
2,730 battles

Check out Hotel Moscow[CZAR] We have some very talented players in all ship types. We have a good group of folks that have fun and like to win. We use discord https://discord.gg/DQYQQxq. Jump on, hang out, join us for some divisions and see what you think.