You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
WestPac_CG22

Rising Target Goals to Reach HoF Leagues

9 comments in this topic

[NNA]
Members
182 posts
5,633 battles

I'm hoping someone might have an explanation for this , because I certainly don't understand it. So I'm progressing in the Royal Navy event to reach the Hall of Fame. I'm currently at Silver League and have been trying to reach Gold. I check the target goal that I have to reach before I get there and notice it's around 1130 something and I already have about 900 something points. I'm thinking "Great! Shouldn't have to far to go to reach gold!" I play more battles, sink a good number of ships and decide to check my progress again. That's when I notice that I now have to reach 1400 something to get gold. The more I continue to play the higher the goal becomes to reach golden. So I'm currently at 1493 pts and now have to get 1568 pts to make Golden League. I should have took screen shots, but didn't think about till now. So has anyone else been experiencing this and if so is there some reason why the goals keep getting higher? 

tenor.gif

[SEP]
Members
3,722 posts
14,917 battles

To reach Golden League you need to be among the top 25% of the participating players points wise. As players farm more and more points the points required to be among the top 25% of players continue to increase. This applies to all leagues above Bronze.

• Cool 1

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers
99 posts
5,661 battles

The leagues are determined on percentages, the top X% will be in a given league, as the lowest score in that top X increases so too does the score you need to achieve in order to join that league.

• Cool 1

[VW]
Members
1,931 posts
12,495 battles
58 minutes ago, WestPac_CG22 said:

I'm hoping someone might have an explanation for this , because I certainly don't understand it. So I'm progressing in the Royal Navy event to reach the Hall of Fame. I'm currently at Silver League and have been trying to reach Gold. I check the target goal that I have to reach before I get there and notice it's around 1130 something and I already have about 900 something points. I'm thinking "Great! Shouldn't have to far to go to reach gold!" I play more battles, sink a good number of ships and decide to check my progress again. That's when I notice that I now have to reach 1400 something to get gold. The more I continue to play the higher the goal becomes to reach golden. So I'm currently at 1493 pts and now have to get 1568 pts to make Golden League. I should have took screen shots, but didn't think about till now. So has anyone else been experiencing this and if so is there some reason why the goals keep getting higher? 

tenor.gif

Cause everyone else keeps playing too.

[DPG]
Members
885 posts
4,410 battles
56 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

Cause everyone else keeps playing too.

In events like these you have to keep in mind that there is always going to be a few people with a whole lot of empty mountain dew cans and a relief bucket.  

• Funny 2

[VW]
Members
1,931 posts
12,495 battles
1 hour ago, Amenhir said:

In events like these you have to keep in mind that there is always going to be a few people with a whole lot of empty mountain dew cans and a relief bucket.  

:Smile_teethhappy:

Members
6,895 posts
7,508 battles
1 hour ago, Amenhir said:

:Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles
7 hours ago, WestPac_CG22 said:

tenor.gif

Nice gif. Also good handle WestPac brings back fond memories. 

• Cool 1

[NNA]
Members
182 posts
5,633 battles
7 hours ago, Preteen said:

To reach Golden League you need to be among the top 25% of the participating players points wise. As players farm more and more points the points required to be among the top 25% of players continue to increase. This applies to all leagues above Bronze.

7 hours ago, Dinger83 said:

The leagues are determined on percentages, the top X% will be in a given league, as the lowest score in that top X increases so too does the score you need to achieve in order to join that league.

Thanks for the explanation. Was not aware that it was based on percentages. 

• Cool 1