You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Psycodiver

WASD hax need to be nerfed

9 comments in this topic

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,561 posts
3,539 battles

I'm pretty sure thats what this Minekaze player was thinking at least

Movie1.gif.231e752cc49536a65bb236d01c0bd1ca.gif

• Funny 3
  • Boring 2

[PSP]
Members
6,313 posts
8,935 battles

All I see is too much lead followed by not enough lead. Perhaps if the enemy player had had three salvos to set off the "V" dispersion would have worked with another in the middle.

Edited by Snargfargle

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,561 posts
3,539 battles
8 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

All I see is too much lead followed by not enough lead. Perhaps if the enemy player had had three salvos to set off the "V" dispersion would have worked with another in the middle.

I think you missed where I slammed the breaks then hit full throttle once the first 4 went front of me. Honestly it was a bad move on my part to begin with because I thought he just fired his torpedos so I was rushing the smoke for a quick kill. Nothing more than blind luck, good thing for me blind luck happens to be one of my best skills lol

[WORX]
Members
1,867 posts
12,918 battles
10 minutes ago, Psycodiver said:

I think you missed where I slammed the breaks

After the fact. The MINE put to much lead, IF he would've gave less lead you eat at least one torp. Yes you applied the brakes but it was when the torps passed in front... at that distance (which is point blank range). Torp DD drivers make the mistake of leading to much. Regardless you lived.

Members
1,847 posts
17,666 battles
2 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

He did have 3 salvos...he just shot the 1st 2 together & made a V out of the 3rd set only. Probably a finger twitch in the heat of battle.

• Cool 1

[DPG]
Members
897 posts
4,435 battles

It's funny because in situations like that I always aim behind the indicator, because I know as soon as they see the torps they're going to hit the brakes.

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
1,238 posts

I am playing a lot of cruisers so WASD hacks are getting upgraded every match.  Nothing beats 1 million in potential damage and surviving a match.