Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Pulicat

Exposing misconduct.

18 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Members
1,293 posts
7,849 battles

I'm just going to point out that complaining about punishments isn't allowed on the forums and probably isn't going to help you case. Also:

Image result for in before the lock gif

IN BEFORE THE LOCK!!!

Edited by JediMasterDraco
  • Bad 2

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
918 posts
2,119 battles

You dev struck him and taunted him about it? You might as well team kill a wargaming employee at that point. What if everyone in game rubbed their kills in each others faces?

• Cool 2
  • Bad 7

[BIAS]
Members
3,154 posts
9,263 battles

Person on Dev's team tells enemy team that their Bismarcks are in the back afk (clear violation: revealing team info) and gives strike to div with OP ship who killed him and gave him friendly ribbing with no profanity, no actual insults, no racism, no anything. hmmmmmmm......

I have seen people from WGNA say "BOOM" in all chat after dev striking ships with Asashio.... That seems like it should be deserving of a strike as well? Seems insulting

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2

[O7]
Members
4,933 posts
8,953 battles
6 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

You dev struck him and taunted him about it? You might as well team kill a wargaming employee at that point. What if everyone in game rubbed their kills in each others faces?

so what are patches?

• Cool 5
  • Funny 4
  • Bad 3

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
918 posts
2,119 battles
Just now, Pulicat said:

so what are patches?

A personalized representation of your warship in battle. Not looking a wg employee in the face and laughing at their gameplay

• Cool 1
  • Bad 4

Members
9,979 posts
1 minute ago, Pulicat said:

so what are patches?

You seriously have to wonder about anyone who would defend WG in a case like this. :cap_fainting:

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2

[BIAS]
Members
3,154 posts
9,263 battles
Just now, Wombatmetal said:

Don't poke a bear.

Bears actually have thick skin

• Cool 3

[O7]
Members
4,933 posts
8,953 battles
Just now, _1204_ said:

A personalized representation of your warship in battle. Not looking a wg employee in the face and laughing at their gameplay

nobody was laughing at the employees play lol. It's literally a meme of gz being way to strong against german ships, and thousands of people get 'taunted' every day in wows. Why is it okay for wg to single out everyone in that div, especially when 2 of them said nothing different than anyone else in that match?

• Cool 7
  • Bad 3

[O7]
Members
4,933 posts
8,953 battles
1 minute ago, awiggin said:

You seriously have to wonder about anyone who would defend WG in a case like this. :cap_fainting:

I think this is the first time we might agree on something wiggin. lol. long time no see.

• Funny 1

[PSP]
Members
6,307 posts
8,930 battles

I watched the replay and didn't see anything untoward in chat. I've played hundreds of games where the chat was much worse than this. On a scale of one to ten, with ten being the worst chat abuse I've seen, I'd give this a two. I did see that the CV is way too OP in certain circumstances and am looking forward to the rework. I'm wondering of the GZ player got reported for "chat abuse" simply because he was too good at sinking ships.

Edited by Snargfargle

[WGA]
Administrator
696 posts
251 battles

We are going to go ahead close this up as it violates our forum guidelines.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 38
  • Angry 8