You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ChubbyCVEGambierBaaayyyy

Whats your luck with getting RN DDS

60 comments in this topic

Members
3,832 posts
7,946 battles

well just as the titles says. have you got any RN DDs, how many did it take to get them. if you didn't get any would you buy containers. say what you want as long as it follows forum rules

• Cool 1

[DENY]
Members
342 posts
4,711 battles

45 crates having a blast with the lighting , I got all 4 , 

[WOLFB]
Members
451 posts
3,836 battles

Opened all 12 containers you can get for free.

Didn't get any ships from them.

Certainly won't buy containers to try to get a ship that will be for free in the Tech Tree in a month.

[WOLFB]
Members
13 posts
16,622 battles

Twelve crates from the Royal Navy missions and I received Acosta and Icarus.

Hope that I can do as well with the upcoming directives.

[O_O]
Members
4,407 posts
9,539 battles

I got Acasta from one of the free crates.  Bought 5 but didn't get any from them.

[C-1]
[C-1]
Members
359 posts
6,775 battles

If I didn't have bad luck, I'd not have any luck at all.

0 out of all the free crates you can earn so far... minus the crates that require a RN DD in order to get them. Kinda counterproductive if you ask me.

[MLPVA]
Members
144 posts
2,837 battles

Opened all 12 that you could earn from the directives, nada. Used the currency the crates had in them to buy 5 more, still nothing.

[G0ATS]
Members
6 posts
7,384 battles

Zero :Smile_sad: .. i actually had more luck getting a SC which cheered me up lol .. its been awhile xD

[WOLF5]
Members
1,538 posts
2,132 battles

Got Acasta from the containers I earned just playing. Haven't had a chance to play it yet.

[DENY]
Members
342 posts
4,711 battles
34 minutes ago, Jester_of_War said:

Opened all 12 containers you can get for free.

Didn't get any ships from them.

Certainly won't buy containers to try to get a ship that will be for free in the Tech Tree in a month.

For sure but it all about how you value your time , the day of the full release I have the t9 to buy and 10 to grind 

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

I got ten premium crates right off the bat and managed to pull Acasta, Icarus, AND Jervis out of them. Over the course of my next ten and however many regular RN crates I've gotten I've yet to see a hint of Lightning. This, combined with a Hood popping out of a super-container out of NOWHERE on me, leads me to believe that RNGsus wants me to have every RN tier 7 and not a tier higher, since I already had Nelson, KGV, and Fiji. I just need Duke of York and Belfast (HAHAHAHAHA! That's not happening) and I'll get the full set!

[FATE]
Beta Testers
1 post
1,910 battles

After Buying 5 premium crates, getting every possible crate that I could from the missions, and converting all possible soverigns to even more crates, the only thing I can say is that I am 100% frustrated with the RNG gods. not one mission from any of them

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,217 battles

I got bupkis from every crate I got.

[NDA]
Supertester
4,841 posts
13,799 battles

I haven't seen a British destroyer mission pop out of any of the containers I've earned in game. Knowing my luck I doubt I will. 

I do have a few British Destroyers in my port but they slightly different and have to do with some thing else. 

:cap_cool:

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,615 posts
9,014 battles

So far I have gotten the mission for the Acasta.

I wouldn't mind getting the Jervis or the Lightning to be able to finshish the RN arc but not being a big DD player that really isn't a big deal if it doesn't happen.

[RKLES]
Members
7,200 posts
8,971 battles
1 hour ago, matt_MD12 said:

Zero :Smile_sad: .. i actually had more luck getting a SC which cheered me up lol .. its been awhile xD

Yeah my luck has been the same, got a SC with 1,000 Doubloons recently. Needless to say I was very happy with that, and fun thing was had just logged in to check messages, news, and if my DDs were set up for Operation Dynamo which was arriving following day. Noticed had not collected my 3rd daily crate, so collected it and it was SC instead...

But getting any RN DDs has been 0 luck, Back when they did French BBs missions on the other hand I had gotten Tier V, VI, and VII, and has time to get Richelieu in time fir the release of Operation Hermes. 

My concern though is how I will get RN DDs in a month when I have kind of maxed out my port slots with nice collection of ships... That is the nice thing about the RN DD missions is they come with port slots for the ships they contain.

[WOLF9]
Members
265 posts
3,893 battles

Acasta and Jervis from buying a couple crates; Icarus from a freebie.  Only played a couple games in Jervis thus far and am thoroughly unimpressed. 

Members
65 posts
13,273 battles

No ships, no missions from the free crates. Looks like I'll have to grind the tree if I want any of HMS DDs.

Members
3 posts
1,666 battles

Nine free crates, no free-DD missions for me. I have the Gallant, tho, from the Dunkirk event, so I have been able to do some of the 'British Destroyers' missions.

[JACK]
Members
41 posts
13,748 battles

at the moment im short of cash as im disabled . so I got one the Icarus for free that has been my luck . over all I like her 

[90THB]
Members
3 posts
3,033 battles

26 premium crates.. got Acosta only... got Icarus from regular crate from in game missions.. horrible waste of money trying to get the lightning.. no good rng for me