Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SerahKhan

Cossack: if Bought, and earn again over next 12 weeks , what happens ?

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

22
[90THD]
Members
143 posts
3,741 battles

AS subject line says

If Cossack is bought in a package, and 

over next 12 weeks , is earned (48 Guineas) + 2 = 50

She would be purchased again in arsenal using Guineas..

So... ?

 

Doubloons receibed, like the other 2 bought for sovereigns ?

Inquiring minds would like to know, Thx in advance

Thx!

Jean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,261
[PVE]
Members
9,766 posts
7,472 battles
3 minutes ago, SerahKhan said:

AS subject line says

If Cossack is bought in a package, and 

over next 12 weeks , is earned (48 Guineas) + 2 = 50

She would be purchased again in arsenal using Guineas..

So... ?

 

Doubloons receibed, like the other 2 bought for sovereigns ?

Inquiring minds would like to know, Thx in advance

Thx!

Jean

9,600 doubloons if you buy Cossack and then purchase it with Guineas

TID1YRX.jpg

ninja'd

Edited by Kizarvexis
fixed Guineas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
180
[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
1,237 posts

You will still need to buy 2 guinea to get it as all the stages add up to 48.  So $2.  Not sure why WG opted to go with 2 shy other than to get folks to use the store.

I thought it would be a good leg up to go ahead and buy it now to get more creds and xp while grinding dd missions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,261
[PVE]
Members
9,766 posts
7,472 battles
38 minutes ago, StoptheViolins said:

You will still need to buy 2 guinea to get it as all the stages add up to 48.  So $2.  Not sure why WG opted to go with 2 shy other than to get folks to use the store.

I thought it would be a good leg up to go ahead and buy it now to get more creds and xp while grinding dd missions.

Check the online store as WG has a 10 Guineas for $1 deal. So you can give yourself an 8 Guinea cushion and get the Cossack for a $1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
180
[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
1,237 posts
9 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

Check the online store as WG has a 10 Guineas for $1 deal. So you can give yourself an 8 Guinea cushion and get the Cossack for a $1.

Oooo thanks, didn't see that.  Purchased.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×