You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BenAubrey

Type I & II camo for Daily mission "rewards"

5 comments in this topic

[GTF]
[GTF]
Members
80 posts
5,137 battles

Really??? lol

Edited by BenAubrey
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
9,946 posts
7,492 battles

Use them in Co-op when you are working off a pink or if you are trying out a new ship before you take it into PvP.

[WOLFB]
Members
451 posts
3,836 battles

I use them when I play ships I've already finished the grind in -- my Elite ships. I go back and play those because they are fun, but since I don't need any more XP on them I just use the regular Camos with no bonuses. Type 5 is the best, but I'll use Type 1 or 2 if I have them. Especially Type 1 on stealth boats that won't take a lot of incoming fire and Type 2 on gun boats that are always going to be detected anyway.

Free is free and I like free.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,727 posts
9,120 battles
44 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Use them in Co-op when you are working off a pink or if you are trying out a new ship before you take it into PvP.

28 minutes ago, Jester_of_War said:

I use them when I play ships I've already finished the grind in -- my Elite ships. I go back and play those because they are fun, but since I don't need any more XP on them I just use the regular Camos with no bonuses. Type 5 is the best, but I'll use Type 1 or 2 if I have them. Especially Type 1 on stealth boats that won't take a lot of incoming fire and Type 2 on gun boats that are always going to be detected anyway.

Free is free and I like free.

Yep, type 5 is the best of the non-experience camouflages but type 1 & 2 are also good for when you don't need more experience. Since the bot in co-op cheat and know where you are even if they can't see you I don't use type 1 or 5 there and only use type 2.

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,809 posts
15,355 battles

I sell them by the hundreds.

• Cool 1