Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GSXstage1

Finaly Had Enough

54 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

30
[TRG]
Members
35 posts
12,047 battles

Well WOW, you got the best of me. After two years,,,all the time and Money I spent,,Ive had enough. Endless Chat Bans because players who don't use there brains get there egos hurt for being called out. Stacked teams with only high winning percentages against teams whos wining % is low,,etc.  One game after another where the end result is the other team only lost 1 or two ships....CV's playing against ships that were built long before CV's were operational. Should be no CV's until tier 6. Now Subs coming. I know the response to this will be very negative but I don't care what stuck up egomaniacs think. The game has gone way down hill the last 6 months, and continues that way. I disbanded my clan and we all agreed. This has become a mess. No more money from me or my friends for a sub standard game with to many Berkley type safe spaces. No more players who just don't give a Damn. I wish luck to all of you out there.

  • Cool 8
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 16
  • Bad 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
725
[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

See ya in a couple weeks. 

Edited by _ENO_
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
332
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,341 posts
14,860 battles
4 minutes ago, _ENO_ said:

See ya in a couple weeks. 

 was going to predict Wednesday...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
319
[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
918 posts
2,119 battles

Threating to not spend money anymore is kinda like people who burn nikes. It's like, sure you can make a statement, but jokes on you your still out that 20 bucks you spent on Warspite 

Edited by _1204_
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
151
[STURM]
Members
302 posts
2,907 battles
11 minutes ago, GSXstage1 said:

I don't care what stuck up egomaniacs think.

What a coincidence! I feel the same way!

That's why I don't think I'll miss you.

  • Funny 6
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
495
[FML]
Members
1,767 posts
10,138 battles
7 minutes ago, Baskerville77 said:

What a coincidence! I feel the same way!

That's why I don't think I'll miss you.

My thoughts exactly. 

OP: bye. Glad you’re gone, given how toxic you are. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
925
[WOLF9]
Members
1,107 posts
20 minutes ago, GSXstage1 said:

Well WOW, you got the best of me. After two years,,,all the time and Money I spent,,Ive had enough. Endless Chat Bans because players who don't use there brains get there egos hurt for being called out. Stacked teams with only high winning percentages against teams whos wining % is low,,etc.  One game after another where the end result is the other team only lost 1 or two ships....CV's playing against ships that were built long before CV's were operational. Should be no CV's until tier 6. Now Subs coming. I know the response to this will be very negative but I don't care what stuck up egomaniacs think. The game has gone way down hill the last 6 months, and continues that way. I disbanded my clan and we all agreed. This has become a mess. No more money from me or my friends for a sub standard game with to many Berkley type safe spaces. No more players who just don't give a Damn. I wish luck to all of you out there.

So, you got chat banned for being an obnoxious little sphincter and got mad about it. Bye.

  • Cool 5
  • Funny 3
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30
[TRG]
Members
35 posts
12,047 battles
8 minutes ago, Baskerville77 said:

What a coincidence! I feel the same way!

That's why I don't think I'll miss you.

Prime example. Enough said

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30
[TRG]
Members
35 posts
12,047 battles
1 minute ago, UltimateNewbie said:

My thoughts exactly. 

OP: bye. Glad you’re gone, given how toxic you are. 

Another good example. Very Quick to Judge. Must be a Liberal!

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
495
[FML]
Members
1,767 posts
10,138 battles
4 minutes ago, GSXstage1 said:

Another good example. Very Quick to Judge. Must be a Liberal!

Thanks for proving my point. 

Sounds like you earnt every chat ban. 

EDIT: wait, I thought you’d quit already? Why are you still here?

Edited by UltimateNewbie
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
336
[BNKR]
Members
710 posts
713 battles

So, people who call you out for being toxic are too sensitive, but throwing a tantrum and storming off because you couldn't follow some simple rules is...what? Manly? Grow up.

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
641
[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,850 posts
1,332 battles
3 minutes ago, GSXstage1 said:

Another good example. Very Quick to Judge. Must be a Liberal!

Definitely not a liberal.  But I've been around plenty long enough to know an [edited] when I smell the effluent from one, and you're it.

Have a nice time.  Don't call us.  We'll call you. (In 20 years, maybe...not.)

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
92
[BLAZE]
Beta Testers
122 posts
3,615 battles
5 minutes ago, GSXstage1 said:

Another good example. Very Quick to Judge. Must be a Liberal!

Are you okay?

Untitled.jpg

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,048
Members
3,791 posts
14,076 battles

When I've had enough, I'm just going to un-install and delete my bookmark for this site. IMHO, quitting a game is no reason for dramatics.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54
[WOLF2]
Members
380 posts
6,198 battles

Lol, 11,000 plus battles.....never learned the game... blames others. :Smile_child:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
264
[WOLF1]
Members
2,027 posts

i agree lots of times this game is just more pain than fun, if that's the case, there's nothing wrong quit playing it, it's just a game after all, no need to make too much of a big deal out of it, when RN missions came out, i kinda totally lost interest and if wg doesn't make it fun for us, time to take a break...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
725
[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
10 minutes ago, ReddNekk said:

When I've had enough, I'm just going to un-install and delete my bookmark for this site. IMHO, quitting a game is no reason for dramatics.

Unfortunately people are still under the impression that the "customer is always right" so when they throw a childish tantrum and walk out in a dramatic huff they think someone is going to run after them.

What is disappointing about it is that many of the players who do this have often made a substantial commitment to the game and the community over thousands of games... but their ultimate legacy is that they left whining and sniveling only to return hoping nobody noticed. 

Edited by _ENO_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
641
[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,850 posts
1,332 battles
2 minutes ago, _ENO_ said:

Unfortunately people are still under the impression that the "customer is always right" so when they throw a childish tantrum and walk out in a dramatic huff they think someone is going to run after them.

I commented to someone else that it's not only millenials that feel like they have to find someone else to blame that they're not having fun...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,048
Members
3,791 posts
14,076 battles
1 minute ago, _ENO_ said:

Unfortunately people are still under the impression that the "customer is always right" so when they throw a childish tantrum and walk out in a dramatic huff they think someone is going to run after them.

That's the way it should be for without the customers a business is history.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×