You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GSXstage1

Finaly Had Enough

54 comments in this topic

[TRG]
Members
35 posts
12,047 battles

Well WOW, you got the best of me. After two years,,,all the time and Money I spent,,Ive had enough. Endless Chat Bans because players who don't use there brains get there egos hurt for being called out. Stacked teams with only high winning percentages against teams whos wining % is low,,etc.  One game after another where the end result is the other team only lost 1 or two ships....CV's playing against ships that were built long before CV's were operational. Should be no CV's until tier 6. Now Subs coming. I know the response to this will be very negative but I don't care what stuck up egomaniacs think. The game has gone way down hill the last 6 months, and continues that way. I disbanded my clan and we all agreed. This has become a mess. No more money from me or my friends for a sub standard game with to many Berkley type safe spaces. No more players who just don't give a Damn. I wish luck to all of you out there.

• Cool 8
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 16
  • Bad 6

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

See ya in a couple weeks. 

Edited by _ENO_
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 2

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,341 posts
14,860 battles
4 minutes ago, _ENO_ said:

See ya in a couple weeks. 

was going to predict Wednesday...

• Cool 1

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
918 posts
2,119 battles

Threating to not spend money anymore is kinda like people who burn nikes. It's like, sure you can make a statement, but jokes on you your still out that 20 bucks you spent on Warspite 

Edited by _1204_
  • Boring 1

[STURM]
Members
302 posts
2,907 battles
11 minutes ago, GSXstage1 said:

I don't care what stuck up egomaniacs think.

What a coincidence! I feel the same way!

That's why I don't think I'll miss you.

• Funny 6
  • Boring 1

[FML]
Members
1,767 posts
10,138 battles
7 minutes ago, Baskerville77 said:

My thoughts exactly. 

OP: bye. Glad you’re gone, given how toxic you are. 

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
1,107 posts
20 minutes ago, GSXstage1 said:

Well WOW, you got the best of me. After two years,,,all the time and Money I spent,,Ive had enough. Endless Chat Bans because players who don't use there brains get there egos hurt for being called out. Stacked teams with only high winning percentages against teams whos wining % is low,,etc.  One game after another where the end result is the other team only lost 1 or two ships....CV's playing against ships that were built long before CV's were operational. Should be no CV's until tier 6. Now Subs coming. I know the response to this will be very negative but I don't care what stuck up egomaniacs think. The game has gone way down hill the last 6 months, and continues that way. I disbanded my clan and we all agreed. This has become a mess. No more money from me or my friends for a sub standard game with to many Berkley type safe spaces. No more players who just don't give a Damn. I wish luck to all of you out there.

So, you got chat banned for being an obnoxious little sphincter and got mad about it. Bye.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 3
  • Angry 1

[TRG]
Members
35 posts
12,047 battles
8 minutes ago, Baskerville77 said:

Prime example. Enough said

• Boring 1

[TRG]
Members
35 posts
12,047 battles
1 minute ago, UltimateNewbie said:

My thoughts exactly. 

OP: bye. Glad you’re gone, given how toxic you are. 

Another good example. Very Quick to Judge. Must be a Liberal!

• Boring 1

[FML]
Members
1,767 posts
10,138 battles
4 minutes ago, GSXstage1 said:

Thanks for proving my point. 

Sounds like you earnt every chat ban. 

EDIT: wait, I thought you’d quit already? Why are you still here?

Edited by UltimateNewbie
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[BNKR]
Members
710 posts
713 battles

So, people who call you out for being toxic are too sensitive, but throwing a tantrum and storming off because you couldn't follow some simple rules is...what? Manly? Grow up.

• Cool 5

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,850 posts
1,332 battles
3 minutes ago, GSXstage1 said:

Definitely not a liberal.  But I've been around plenty long enough to know an [edited] when I smell the effluent from one, and you're it.

Have a nice time.  Don't call us.  We'll call you. (In 20 years, maybe...not.)

• Cool 2

[BLAZE]
Beta Testers
122 posts
3,615 battles
5 minutes ago, GSXstage1 said:

Are you okay?

Untitled.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 1

Members
3,791 posts
14,076 battles

When I've had enough, I'm just going to un-install and delete my bookmark for this site. IMHO, quitting a game is no reason for dramatics.

• Cool 2

[WOLF2]
Members
380 posts
6,198 battles

Lol, 11,000 plus battles.....never learned the game... blames others. :Smile_child:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Cool 2

[WOLF1]
Members
2,027 posts

i agree lots of times this game is just more pain than fun, if that's the case, there's nothing wrong quit playing it, it's just a game after all, no need to make too much of a big deal out of it, when RN missions came out, i kinda totally lost interest and if wg doesn't make it fun for us, time to take a break...

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
10 minutes ago, ReddNekk said:

When I've had enough, I'm just going to un-install and delete my bookmark for this site. IMHO, quitting a game is no reason for dramatics.

Unfortunately people are still under the impression that the "customer is always right" so when they throw a childish tantrum and walk out in a dramatic huff they think someone is going to run after them.

What is disappointing about it is that many of the players who do this have often made a substantial commitment to the game and the community over thousands of games... but their ultimate legacy is that they left whining and sniveling only to return hoping nobody noticed. 

Edited by _ENO_

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,850 posts
1,332 battles
2 minutes ago, _ENO_ said:

Unfortunately people are still under the impression that the "customer is always right" so when they throw a childish tantrum and walk out in a dramatic huff they think someone is going to run after them.

I commented to someone else that it's not only millenials that feel like they have to find someone else to blame that they're not having fun...

Members
3,791 posts
14,076 battles
1 minute ago, _ENO_ said:

That's the way it should be for without the customers a business is history.

• Cool 2