You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
guns_at_last_light

Question about Dry Dock post-battle cost reduction

5 comments in this topic

Members
416 posts

My clan recently built the Level 3 Dry Dock, which reduces post-battle costs by 5% for Tiers 9 and 10. I was looking at the post-battle report after playing a game in the Seattle, and noticed that there was no indication that this bonus was applied. I didn't see anything while mousing over the different sections, and there wasn't a line item.

image.thumb.png.7866a5a28ebbfe3e462a442b21055fef.png

Is the cost reduction baked in? 

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Members
452 posts
5,543 battles

Tier 9 permanent camo reduces service costs by 20%.  So assuming that you are not using any flags to reduce the service cost (It doesn't appear so as the flag is 10% reduction), the extra 5% showing will be for the Level 3 Drydock.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
9,634 posts
7,466 battles
14 minutes ago, guns_at_last_light said:

My clan recently built the Level 3 Dry Dock, which reduces post-battle costs by 5% for Tiers 9 and 10. I was looking at the post-battle report after playing a game in the Seattle, and noticed that there was no indication that this bonus was applied. I didn't see anything while mousing over the different sections, and there wasn't a line item.

image.thumb.png.7866a5a28ebbfe3e462a442b21055fef.png

Is the cost reduction baked in? 

5 minutes ago, DanielLeary said:

Tier 9 permanent camo reduces service costs by 20%.  So assuming that you are not using any flags to reduce the service cost (It doesn't appear so as the flag is 10% reduction), the extra 5% showing will be for the Level 3 Drydock.

DanielLeary is correct. All the service cost discount bonuses are added together in one line. So if you play a T10, you should see a -55% discount if you have the perma-camo, -50% for the T10 perma-camo and -5% for the clan. So the best you can get, without the Military Month flag that is no longer available, would be -%50% for T10 perma-camo, -15% for full service discount buildings and -10% for the service discount signal for a total bonus of -75% off the T10 service cost. T9 perma-camo has a -20% service cost and T2-T8 perma-camo has a -10% service cost.

Members
416 posts
19 minutes ago, DanielLeary said:

I'm running Lá Fhéile Pádraig for camo, which doesn't reduce service cost, but I am running India Bravo Terrathree (-10% cost) and the First League flag (-10% cost). The 25% makes sense then, since there's the clan bonus to round things out.

It's weird that they don't break out the cost reductions like they do the XP bonuses.

Thanks for the responses, @DanielLeary and @Kizarvexis

[PVE]
Members
9,634 posts
7,466 battles
32 minutes ago, guns_at_last_light said:

I'm running Lá Fhéile Pádraig for camo, which doesn't reduce service cost, but I am running India Bravo Terrathree (-10% cost) and the First League flag (-10% cost). The 25% makes sense then, since there's the clan bonus to round things out.

It's weird that they don't break out the cost reductions like they do the XP bonuses.

Thanks for the responses, @DanielLeary and @Kizarvexis

You are welcome. I think they don't want to get the final screen any more cluttered than it is. 

• Cool 1