You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
jags_domain

RN mission.

8 comments in this topic

[SOV]
Members
465 posts
10,958 battles

I have completed all the missions can. I do not have a brit dd. 

Are there more missions coming?

[WOLF6]
Members
678 posts
3,822 battles

4 more New directives will drop next Tuesday I believe.

none of them will get you a tier 5-8 RN destroyer

only a Guinea which can be applied towards getting the Cossack in the arsenal

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,178 posts
18,908 battles
2 minutes ago, wtfovr said:

4 more New directives will drop next Tuesday I believe.

none of them will get you a tier 5-8 RN destroyer

only a Guinea which can be applied towards getting the Cossack in the arsenal

Wednesday. Tuesday the current directives will end.

[LOU1]
Members
3,039 posts
8,128 battles
20 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

There is a special on Guineas in the Premium Shop: 10 Guineas for.99.  Definitely a deal to grab (they are normally .99 each).

[PVE]
Members
9,730 posts
7,466 battles
3 hours ago, jags_domain said:

Yes, this was Stage 1 and it ends early morning Tuesday. Stage 2 drops on Wed at 7am EST (4am PST). There are 11 more stages after this Stage with the last Stage ending early morning, 7am EST (4am PST), on Tue, Dec 11th. Sovereigns will be converted to credits on patch 7.11 on Nov 14th, so spend them by Nov 13th. Guineas will be converted to credits on patch 8.0 on Jan 9th, so buy Cossack by Jan 8th.

2 hours ago, ExploratorOne said:

This thread has a break down on the RN event and I will be updating as Stages drop, Directives drop and on Mondays when a Stage is about to end, plus any new info that comes up.

2 hours ago, ExploratorOne said:

There is a special on Guineas in the Premium Shop: 10 Guineas for.99.  Definitely a deal to grab (they are normally .99 each).

THis^^^^

You can only earn 48 Guineas, there are 48 Directives, and will need to buy two Guineas to complete the 50 you need for Cossack. You can buy Guineas at a $1 each or jump on the current one-time sale of 10 for $1. I highly suggest getting the 10 Guinea for $1 as that gives you a cushion as you only need to complete 40 of the 48 Directives to get Cossack. So you can get Cossack for from $1 to $43.53 to $49.50 depending on how many Guineas you earn in game and how many you buy in the shop. If you are going to buy Cossack, just but once of the Cossack bundles ($43.53+) as buying  Guineas will be $41.50 (40 @ $0.99 + 10 for $1 sale, no XP missions) to $49.50 (50 @ $0.99, no XP missions).

Edited by Kizarvexis
Arsenal Cossack comes with a port slot

[LOU1]
Members
3,039 posts
8,128 battles
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

Yes, this was Stage 1 and it ends early morning Tuesday. Stage 2 drops on Wed at 7am EST (4am PST). There are 11 more stages after this Stage with the last Stage ending early morning, 7am EST (4am PST), on Tue, Dec 11th. Sovereigns will be converted to credits on patch 7.11 on Nov 14th, so spend them by Nov 13th. Guineas will be converted to credits on patch 8.0 on Jan 9th, so buy Cossack by Jan 8th.

This thread has a break down on the RN event and I will be updating as Stages drop, Directives drop and on Mondays when a Stage is about to end, plus any new info that comes up.

THis^^^^

You can only earn 48 Guineas, there are 48 Directives, and will need to buy two Guineas to complete the 50 you need for Cossack. You can buy Guineas at a $1 each or jump on the current one-time sale of 10 for $1. I highly suggest getting the 10 Guinea for $1 as that gives you a cushion as you only need to complete 40 of the 48 Directives to get Cossack. So you can get Cossack for from $1 to $43.53 to $49.50 depending on how many Guineas you earn in game and how many you buy in the shop. If you are going to buy Cossack, just but once of the Cossack bundles ($43.53+) as buying  Guineas will be $41.50 (40 @ $0.99 + 10 for $1 sale, no port slot or XP missions) to $49.50 (50 @ $0.99, no port slot or XP missions).

The Arsenal Cossack includes a port slot and a no skill Commander.

[PVE]
Members
9,730 posts
7,466 battles
26 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

The Arsenal Cossack includes a port slot and a no skill Commander.

yep, you are right, my bad