Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
monpetitloup

Tier 7 is the new Tier 8

10 comments in this topic

[USCC2]
Members
3,588 posts

:Smile_amazed: 2 games and you happened to be the low tier. Have you really come to the forums to ask such a question with a sample of 2 games, or has this at least happened a number of times over a longer period?

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
384 posts
8,664 battles

tech tree Tier 8 has been power creeped to the point of being unplayable. I have so many ram kills with Richelieu than any other BB because the guns are worthless. Try popping smoke in Edinburgh if you live long enough and get deleted in 10 seconds or less. I hope tier 7 doesn't become tier 8 anytime soon.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,190 posts
11,707 battles

Nah, T7 is pretty good MM still, you just got unlucky.

[WOLF9]
Members
3,253 posts

Nah- since the new patch, tier SIX is the new tier 8.   Seems like everyone but me joined the queue in a T8 whenever I try to play Dallas, Fushun, or Monaghan.  It's got so I don't want to play those ships any more...

Of course, if I play a tier 8- it's wall to wall tier 10's.

Tier 9 is where the decent games are now, imo.   I'd say tier 10, but with the new mode out, you're usually one of 2, MAYBE 3 humans on the team- and that's during high population times on the server.

Beta Testers
398 posts
6,599 battles

The advent on Arms Race has pulled many T10s from MM so 8's aren't always bottom tier..so now 7's are being pulled up to 9 more regularly..which is a good thing imo. But if Arms Race isn't too popular the old MM of 8's fighting 10's will come back. Give it some time.

Sign in to follow this