Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mattergrey

[COOL] Because you want oil and clan bonuses

4 comments in this topic

[COOL]
Members
5 posts
7,262 battles

I am not a big fan of being in a clan.  I play this game pretty much every day, but I don't wish to be told how to spend my time.  I don't want to do teamspeak or discord, or whatever the new hotness is.  I do however, want to collect oil and reap the rewards of clan bonuses.  As a result, on the first day of this whole clan nonsense, I started my own clan.

If this describes the kind of arrangement you want, then feel free to apply.  I'll accept you if I happen to see it.  I promise you will never be required to do clan things, and you would only ever be ousted if there was someone who really wanted to join and you hadn't logged in for an eternity (ie. months).

You get a bonus to coal, and some other things.

Edited by mattergrey

[KOOKS]
Beta Testers
269 posts
8,836 battles

For that, you can join my clan, same style, just oil, bonuses and if you want, some teammates, but zero pressure to do things. And the more we are, the more bonuses for all, for free ;)

Drop a request at kooks and be welcome :)

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,297 battles

You need the WOLF....

[COOL]
Members
5 posts
7,262 battles

Thanks for the invite.  I would feel kinda bad leaving behind all this oil though.  If you run out of slots, feel free to send them my way though.

EDIT: Just checked the wolf clan.  Yes.  Same crap, different pile.  I don't know those people, they don't know me, I'm fine with that.

Edited by mattergrey

Sign in to follow this