Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
meatgrindr

Guard The Home Waters...what an I missing?

6 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
282 posts
6,540 battles

Was that the one that required a T7 or T8 DD? Click on it, it will expand, if it's the one I'm thinking.

Members
367 posts
5,190 battles
31 minutes ago, meatgrindr said:

3 assists, 2 defends.....directive not completed?

shot-18.09.22_22.39.57-0392.jpg

Use a T7 or T8 DD. I got memed with the icarus. Rolled another crate and got Jervis soon after.

If you don't have a t7 / 8 RN DD it can't be done.

[INTEL]
Members
8,599 posts
25,764 battles

I've already complained about this. Nowhere does it tell you that you have to CLICK on the mission itself to find out what the requirements are. 

[ARGSY]
Members
6,447 posts
4,302 battles
3 hours ago, meatgrindr said:

Got it, thanks.  Feel like I'm doing more reading than playing, lol.

It helps a great deal to read the requirements clearly. What is needed, and what is not? The particular things you need to rule out or deal with are:

1) Do I have to do this all in one battle? (For the first four directives/stage one, the answer is most often, though not always, no. The few which do are well within reason.

2) Do I have to win the battle?

3) Do I have to survive the battle?

4) What are the ship limitations? (I agree that putting these below the click-fold is not user friendly.)

I came across a curious one last night - fight two battles in which you were in the top three XP earners, on either side. This caters to the relatively uncommon but always impressive situation in which the top player on the losing team outscores the top or second place winner. I hope we see more of that.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

Sign in to follow this