Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Jef_Roberts

Treaty Cruisers

2 comments in this topic

[DSAM]
[DSAM]
Members
27 posts
4,039 battles

I wish there were more of the "Treaty" cruisers available in the game - British County and Cathedral class, French Suffren and Duquesne, Italian Trieste and Bolzano, United States Northampton class, Spanish Canarias. MANY of these ships had very distinguished histories and I would say they some consideration.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,323 posts
3,585 battles
4 minutes ago, Jef_Roberts said:

I wish there were more of the "Treaty" cruisers available in the game - British County and Cathedral class, French Suffren and Duquesne, Italian Trieste and Bolzano, United States Northampton class, Spanish Canarias. MANY of these ships had very distinguished histories and I would say they some consideration.

Hopefully in the future when we aren’t having Russian fanboys clamoring for Russian Battleships that were never built. We already have October Revolution in game which was the last class of battleship ever built by Russia to completion. Yes, I know about the incomplete https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovetsky_Soyuz-class_battleship wondering how many other ships are being delayed for Russian Battleships probably a lot of Italian ships for sure and British ones as well. The Soviet Union’s strength was in it’s tanks and not in it’s seaworthiness. Bottom line yes a thousand times yes for more British,French, Italian cruisers especially a premium cruiser trainer for the British.

• Cool 3

Sign in to follow this