You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Doom_Sire

Pc and xbox account link

5 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
69 battles

Hi, new to this forum. I'm sure you've all seen this question a hundred times before, but I'm having a hard time googling the answer. So here I am.

Can I link my PC account to xbox so I can keep my progress? Not transfer, but share progress.

Beta Testers
1,323 posts
3,585 battles

It all ties into the game economics being slightly different and the balance mechanics also being different between the two versions. If one were to take a complete tier 10 branch from pc and take it into console then that is lost revenue from you potentially buying premium time again or buying a premium crew trainer in both versions of the game. Could it be done yes, but it would cause Wargaming to lose a lot of money from doing it. Bottom line it was setup this way in the beginning to make more money in the long term. Even Dubloons were meant to be turned into gold once the game exited closed beta and they didn’t go through with it, because of money concerns. Not to mention all of the World of Tanks accounts fat with gold in the first place. All of the moves are meant to make more money and not lose it.

• Cool 1

[BNKR]
Members
285 posts
358 battles
6 hours ago, Doom_Sire said:

Hi, new to this forum. I'm sure you've all seen this question a hundred times before, but I'm having a hard time googling the answer. So here I am.

Can I link my PC account to xbox so I can keep my progress? Not transfer, but share progress.

Per the FAQ on the official website no

https://wowslegends.com/forums/topic/20-intro-faq/

• Cool 1