Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KatzeWolf

Invite friend who already made an account?

6 comments in this topic

Members
22 posts
72 battles

So I have been playing on the Asia server and recently moved to NA, though it was a good time to get my friend into the game as I am starting fresh.

I got my friend to download the game and they created an account before I was able to send them my referral code, they have not logged into the game yet or done anything.

Will the refer a friend still work?

Edited by KatzeWolf

[LOU1]
Members
3,027 posts
8,125 battles

3. HELP BEGINNERS GET OFF TO A GOOD START

You’ve proven yourself, now help a newcomer!

Recruits aren't necessarily brand-new players -- they can be friends who haven't played in three months, or players who only progressed up to Service Record level 3.

https://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/

Edited by ExploratorOne
  • Cool 1

Members
22 posts
72 battles
1 minute ago, ExploratorOne said:

3. HELP BEGINNERS GET OFF TO A GOOD START

You’ve proven yourself, now help a newcomer!

Recruits aren't necessarily brand-new players -- they can be friends who haven't played in three months, or players who only progressed up to Service Record level 3.

Yeah I saw that, I would just wondering if it counted toward the Treasure Chest and wanted some clarification. Thanks.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,173 posts
11,691 battles
50 minutes ago, KatzeWolf said:

So I have been playing on the Asia server and recently moved to NA, though it was a good time to get my friend into the game as I am starting fresh.

I got my friend to download the game and they created an account before I was able to send them my referral code, they have not logged into the game yet or done anything.

Will the refer a friend still work?

If you're only 13 battles in YOU may be able to benefit from an invite code too.  What account level are you?  if you are less than level 3, you can still benefit from the code as well.

Edited by crzyhawk

Members
22 posts
72 battles
7 minutes ago, crzyhawk said:

If you're only 13 battles in YOU may be able to benefit from an invite code too.  What account level are you?  if you are less than level 3, you can still benefit from the code as well.

Wait what? I didn't realise it can benefit the referrer. Sadly I think I'm 4 or 5.

I already bought the Hood anyway. 

Sign in to follow this