Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FreshSqueezed

The BigWorld Client has encountered an unhandled exception and must close...

8 comments in this topic

[-S-R-]
Members
64 posts
7,891 battles

Anyone else getting this? It seems to happen at the beginning of the first match during the count down.  After which I close the program and restart and I end up in the match.

Crash.thumb.jpg.eb909d42457e5ac38aef9e6510af4c54.jpg

Members
650 posts
7,477 battles

Do you have mods installed I may ask?
Mods usually do this and crash the game (or sometimes the game itself in a matter of ways)

Members
650 posts
7,477 battles
6 minutes ago, FreshSqueezed said:

No mods installed.

Well, usually that happens sometimes even without mods for no reason...
But I would do an integrity check first before launching the game again (or rather once you've done that, launch the game in safe mode, this just disables mods installed if you have one but no biggie)

Edited by Amatsukaze_KaiNi

[RKLES]
Members
7,210 posts
8,985 battles

I see those messages daily when I play WOWs, they happen that frequently and yet not in every battle or mode. Randoms high tiers get attacked by such crashes the most and certain maps in particular. Also Narai and Final Frontier are really bad about crashing highly consistently.

Ranked and Clan Wars thankfully are pretty stable for me, but since the update have had terrible luck in Ranked with having ships on my teams be disconnected and sometimes never waking up. Painful part of that is it often has happened to my team’s Radar ships...

When it happens to me in battle, I quickly force quit WIW and immediately reopen and log back in, and hopefully find my ship still alive.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,850 posts
1,332 battles

I'm hearing that the clan patches may be causing this.  Do you have one on?  I'm going to test w/o one on.

Edit:

I have tested this.  I turned off my clan patch background in my profile, instead using one w/o the clan name, and I did not crash in the first game after game client launch.  

So, if you're using a clan patch, such as image.png.8cc2721c81516db0bf5817bbe5cfbc4d.png you may want to try removing that from use for now, until they fix this issue.

Good luck!

Edited by mavfin87
  • Cool 1

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
918 posts
2,119 battles

I've had that critical error message pop up when I minimize the game (in fullscreen mode) and click around online while waiting in queue, then return once the battle starts. Easily solved by staying in game:Smile_great:

• Cool 1

[PS1HQ]
[PS1HQ]
Members
6 posts
8,706 battles
7 hours ago, _1204_ said:

I've had that critical error message pop up when I minimize the game (in fullscreen mode) and click around online while waiting in queue, then return once the battle starts. Easily solved by staying in game:Smile_great:

you are right ......that how i solved mine.

Sign in to follow this