You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
1kihz_0985

Moving up in the world

5 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
5,114 posts
2,436 battles

How do you have a North Carolina with less than 600 battles under your belt? That seems a little rushed to me.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,865 posts
1,338 battles
46 minutes ago, 1Sherman said:

How do you have a North Carolina with less than 600 battles under your belt? That seems a little rushed to me.

If someone mainlines one line, with premium time especially, could be easily done. (I didn't, but my son did.)

Beta Testers
1,329 posts
3,591 battles
2 hours ago, 1Sherman said:

Or you could have 8 tier 10’s with 3,500 battles with some free xp and special signals. I don’t do things that way anymore though. I appuad the people whom are able to get all the way to tier 10 without free xp and special signals. I recently ground out Monarch and Hipper to Roon and Lion over 3 months only using standard signals and it changed my perspective a lot. So my advice is grind out two lines at random to tier 6 and then buy a premium camo $10 on that tier 6 or premium ship $20-24 and train up your captain for awhile and then move up to the higher tiers. Now I am taking time enjoying Fuso and Aoba at tier 6 myself.