You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

am i lucky? got jervis and acasta so far

54 comments in this topic

[TNG]
Members
821 posts
6,189 battles

i got 9 regular UK containers, and acasta and jervis so far. i consider myself pretty lucky - come on lightening!

anyone else got good drops so far?

[NDA]
Supertester
4,846 posts
13,829 battles

I haven't seen any ship missions and I've completed all the tasks I can without having a British Destroyer. 

But than I have terrible luck getting ship missions out of event containers. 

:Smile-angry:

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
42 posts
3,626 battles

I bought 5 premium containers and received no missions.  Fortunately I did receive the Acasta from one of the regular containers.  Would love to get the Tier VII or VIII ships for the directive missions.  Kind of put out that we need higher level British DD’s to finish all the missions.

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
756 posts
6,982 battles

Bought 5 crates and got the acasta mission. Unlocked the acasta and have to say I'm pretty disappointed with it.

Got about 10 more crates through completing assignments and didn't get any more missions for ships. Too bad, as the tier 8 DD looks like fun...

Edited by Thraxian

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,162 posts
14,573 battles

Only been doing the normal missions' containers, no ship drops.

The only one I care about is Lucky Jervis.

[FART]
Members
100 posts
4,746 battles

12 crates so far, no missions. Not a single player in my clan that I have spoken to the last few days has received a mission yet either, so I'd definitely say you're lucky at this point. 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

Got all four "missions" completed in the RN "ARC" and have no missions whatsoever. 

[SALVO]
Members
17,093 posts
17,761 battles

I've gotten the Acasta and the Icarus so far. Would love to do better, but we'll see.

[PRDEF]
Members
80 posts
3,594 battles

I got the Icarus mission from the a regular crate today and got the Acasta from a premium crate yesterday (bought a total of 10 crates).

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles

I bought 5 crates got icarus out of them. Got several regular crates no luck. Now if my internet will quit being buggy I'll get back trying to unlock the icarus and get others. 

[WPP]
Members
519 posts
5,474 battles
55 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

I haven't seen any ship missions and I've completed all the tasks I can without having a British Destroyer. 

But than I have terrible luck getting ship missions out of event containers. 

:Smile-angry:

Same except I even blew $6 on a couple.  Don’t really expect to get them.

[WOLFC]
Members
208 posts
5,578 battles

10 out of 12 Royal Navy containers acquired and opened, none have been purchased ... so far my mission luck's been 10%, for the T5 Acasta. 

Still have a regular container and the Super Container to collect on the final mission.  Still hoping for the T7 or T8. :cap_win:  So, yes, I'd say you were very lucky from what I've seen of other's posts.

Edited by DocWalker

[HELLS]
Members
1,703 posts
15,579 battles
1 hour ago, _Dracarys said:

i got 9 regular UK containers, and acasta and jervis so far. i consider myself pretty lucky - come on lightening!

anyone else got good drops so far?

I got the Jervis mission in a 5-crate buy, and Acasta and Icarus missions in the regular RN mission crates. All three are active with 10-point captains. Got all of the missions done in Co-op because Jervis dropped first and that allowed me to do the T7-T8 missions once I got her. Not bad considering I am playing on a MacBook that crashes at the end of every battle and crashes when entering any battle type other than Co-op. Maxed out my daily regular XP crates all four days as well. I will be a happy camper once my Windows machine gets out of the repair shop. I need the Mac for work!

[AAA]
Members
433 posts
5,475 battles

Caught Lightning in a (bottle) crate in the 7th premium I opened. Got Nervous at the 10th and got Jervis. Felt foolish t bought 40 but the flags and camo are nice. Plus got the other two dds as well

[KREW]
[KREW]
Members
144 posts
1,834 battles

Just got the HMS Jervis wow this DD is awesome.

2018-09-23 (13).png

Edited by CaptDavid

[ARGSY]
Members
6,354 posts
4,275 battles

I don't remember exactly how many crates I've opened (maybe eight, all won in game), but I got the Acasta unlock on Thursday night on the second crate, and the Icarus on Friday night on the second or third crate.

The run of good luck has not continued beyond that point.

Yet.

I could roll my Sovereigns into more crates in the Arsenal for more unlock chances, but I decided it's more worth my while to rebuy the Warspite or Gallant for the Doubloon value and use the Dubs to get a permacamo for my Neptune. I like that ship, but at Tier IX I need to do all I can to ameliorate the running costs! :Smile_coin:

[FAE]
Members
2,161 posts
2,639 battles

got an acosta

lightning has the coolest name

[13CLM]
Members
218 posts
1,229 battles

I purchased 5 boxes and received the missions for Acasta and the Icarus.

[NORUN]
[NORUN]
Beta Testers
11 posts
4,064 battles

Nothing on the regular ingame crates.Bought 15 of the premium ones and got the tier' 5, 6 and 7.Did the same as with the French battleship crates.Small investment to save a lot of grinding through the lower tiers.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,354 posts
4,275 battles
22 minutes ago, BlailBlerg said:

got an acosta

lightning has the coolest name

Acosta? You've been watching CNN too much. :Smile_teethhappy:

Write out 200 times: "I will not confuse Royal Navy destroyers with CNN News correspondents."

[FML]
Members
1,767 posts
10,138 battles

I received the mission for Acasta in my very first crate - no more ships have come. 

And the Acasta was total garbage - the smokes are just far, far too short. 

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,188 posts
18,924 battles
7 hours ago, CaptDavid said:

Just got the HMS Jervis wow this DD is awesome.

Not the biggest fan of her. But that's because I got the Lightning. I didn't expect much from the lower tiers. I have the Gallent and she is not even meh.