You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

am i lucky? got jervis and acasta so far

54 comments in this topic

Members
828 posts
6,367 battles

i got 9 regular UK containers, and acasta and jervis so far. i consider myself pretty lucky - come on lightening!

anyone else got good drops so far?

[NDA]
Supertester
5,257 posts
15,795 battles

I haven't seen any ship missions and I've completed all the tasks I can without having a British Destroyer. 

But than I have terrible luck getting ship missions out of event containers. 

:Smile-angry:

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
66 posts
7,297 battles

I bought 5 premium containers and received no missions.  Fortunately I did receive the Acasta from one of the regular containers.  Would love to get the Tier VII or VIII ships for the directive missions.  Kind of put out that we need higher level British DD’s to finish all the missions.

[NEMO]
Members
809 posts
8,221 battles

Bought 5 crates and got the acasta mission. Unlocked the acasta and have to say I'm pretty disappointed with it.

Got about 10 more crates through completing assignments and didn't get any more missions for ships. Too bad, as the tier 8 DD looks like fun...

Edited by Thraxian

[WOLF2]
Members
238 posts
6,185 battles

12 crates so far, no missions. Not a single player in my clan that I have spoken to the last few days has received a mission yet either, so I'd definitely say you're lucky at this point. 

[SALVO]
Members
21,994 posts
22,394 battles

I've gotten the Acasta and the Icarus so far. Would love to do better, but we'll see.

[PRDEF]
Members
87 posts
5,632 battles

I got the Icarus mission from the a regular crate today and got the Acasta from a premium crate yesterday (bought a total of 10 crates).

Members
427 posts
1,608 battles

I bought 5 crates got icarus out of them. Got several regular crates no luck. Now if my internet will quit being buggy I'll get back trying to unlock the icarus and get others. 

Members
821 posts
6,988 battles
55 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

I haven't seen any ship missions and I've completed all the tasks I can without having a British Destroyer. 

But than I have terrible luck getting ship missions out of event containers. 

:Smile-angry:

Same except I even blew $6 on a couple.  Don’t really expect to get them.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,757 posts

10 out of 12 Royal Navy containers acquired and opened, none have been purchased ... so far my mission luck's been 10%, for the T5 Acasta. 

Still have a regular container and the Super Container to collect on the final mission.  Still hoping for the T7 or T8. :cap_win:  So, yes, I'd say you were very lucky from what I've seen of other's posts.

Edited by DocWalker

[HELLS]
Members
2,276 posts
21,558 battles
1 hour ago, _Dracarys said:

i got 9 regular UK containers, and acasta and jervis so far. i consider myself pretty lucky - come on lightening!

anyone else got good drops so far?

I got the Jervis mission in a 5-crate buy, and Acasta and Icarus missions in the regular RN mission crates. All three are active with 10-point captains. Got all of the missions done in Co-op because Jervis dropped first and that allowed me to do the T7-T8 missions once I got her. Not bad considering I am playing on a MacBook that crashes at the end of every battle and crashes when entering any battle type other than Co-op. Maxed out my daily regular XP crates all four days as well. I will be a happy camper once my Windows machine gets out of the repair shop. I need the Mac for work!

[AAA]
Members
781 posts
9,175 battles

Caught Lightning in a (bottle) crate in the 7th premium I opened. Got Nervous at the 10th and got Jervis. Felt foolish t bought 40 but the flags and camo are nice. Plus got the other two dds as well

[ARGSY]
Members
13,406 posts
8,602 battles

I don't remember exactly how many crates I've opened (maybe eight, all won in game), but I got the Acasta unlock on Thursday night on the second crate, and the Icarus on Friday night on the second or third crate.

The run of good luck has not continued beyond that point.

Yet.

I could roll my Sovereigns into more crates in the Arsenal for more unlock chances, but I decided it's more worth my while to rebuy the Warspite or Gallant for the Doubloon value and use the Dubs to get a permacamo for my Neptune. I like that ship, but at Tier IX I need to do all I can to ameliorate the running costs! :Smile_coin:

[13CLM]
Members
364 posts
2,419 battles

I purchased 5 boxes and received the missions for Acasta and the Icarus.

[NORUN]
Beta Testers
21 posts
8,811 battles

Nothing on the regular ingame crates.Bought 15 of the premium ones and got the tier' 5, 6 and 7.Did the same as with the French battleship crates.Small investment to save a lot of grinding through the lower tiers.

[ARGSY]
Members
13,406 posts
8,602 battles
22 minutes ago, BlailBlerg said:

got an acosta

lightning has the coolest name

Acosta? You've been watching CNN too much. :Smile_teethhappy:

Write out 200 times: "I will not confuse Royal Navy destroyers with CNN News correspondents."

[FML]
Members
2,957 posts
12,941 battles

I received the mission for Acasta in my very first crate - no more ships have come. 

And the Acasta was total garbage - the smokes are just far, far too short. 

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,323 posts
22,710 battles
7 hours ago, CaptDavid said:

Just got the HMS Jervis wow this DD is awesome.

Not the biggest fan of her. But that's because I got the Lightning. I didn't expect much from the lower tiers. I have the Gallent and she is not even meh.