Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

No MM monitor around?

7 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
5,019 posts
8,259 battles

Somehow lost the one installed on my computer. Not sure how it happened.

I rather enjoyed being able to guess most of the time if my team would suck or no. And it was convenient to know if my team's CV compared favorably or badly to the other team's CV. Isn't this gizmo still around?

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,558 posts
3,539 battles

I'm happy most people are smart enough not to use it. Dealt with XVM in WoT where players would log out on a "bad" team or lose a match on what was supposed to be a win because the players would get over-confident and yolo. Not to mention all the salt it brings. I say to heck with that crap, mm monitors can die 

[RNG]
Beta Testers
91 posts
3,134 battles

It’s still around. Not sure if it is still part of Aslain’s though. You can download it directly for sure though.

[-WPG-]
Members
808 posts
3,352 battles

I installed it. So far I haven't found it to be terribly useful. Have won games where we were 45% vs 55% and vice versa. It's marginally useful for identifying the red's best players and choosing them over another target. It does make it easy to show CV win percentages, and a potato vs a good CV captain is still a reliable win/loss predictor. But otherwise it doesn't seem to be an accurate predictor of win/loss like people are saying the WOT tool does.

• Cool 1

[RNG]
Beta Testers
91 posts
3,134 battles
52 minutes ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

I installed it. So far I haven't found it to be terribly useful. Have won games where we were 45% vs 55% and vice versa. It's marginally useful for identifying the red's best players and choosing them over another target. It does make it easy to show CV win percentages, and a potato vs a good CV captain is still a reliable win/loss predictor. But otherwise it doesn't seem to be an accurate predictor of win/loss like people are saying the WOT tool does.

For the record, XVM was never an accurate indicator either. It was just easier to use since it was a mod you could overlay right into the game UI so it saw a wider user base that included a lot less, um... discerning users. 

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,125 posts
14,528 battles

It's been some weeks since I used an updated one, but Aslain's Mod Pack can install an MM Monitor.

[NG-NL]
Members
5,019 posts
8,259 battles

One forumite DM'd me a link, so got it.

12 hours ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

Noticed that as well within 20 battles.

Now I use it so know which players on enemy team to be cautious of--the ones with unicum-level average damage in the ship he/she is using.

Sign in to follow this