You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ibiki_93

Canadian Naval Service

7 comments in this topic

[CANNS]
[CANNS]
Members
9 posts
310 battles

Accepting anyone who applies has we are a newly formed clan we do not have enough people to enter clan battles so are focusing on random battles at the moment. Has we have information that Canadian ships are coming later down the line a secondary objective of the clan will be to help it's members unlock the Canadian ships. No requirement whatsoever to join the clan other than being able to communicate in English and being civilized. We have a discord Channel for those who are interested here is the link https://discord.gg/BcK9Q2Z

If interested look us up in game, thank you for your time.

The naval base is beeing reconstructed after the current update and we'd like to hear what our members want.

[WOLF9]
Members
1,110 posts
11 minutes ago, Ibiki_93 said:

Accepting anyone who applies has we are a newly formed clan we do not have enough people to enter clan battles so are focusing on random battles at the moment. Has we have information that Canadian ships are coming later down the line a secondary objective of the clan will be to help it's members unlock the Canadian ships. No requirement whatsoever to join the clan other than being able to communicate in English and being civilized. We have a discord Channel for those who are interested here is the link https://discord.gg/BcK9Q2Z

If interested look us up in game, thank you for your time.

The naval base is beeing reconstructed after the current update and we'd like to hear what our members want.

I heard they are bringing out Canadian ships...both of them.

• Bad 1

[CANNS]
[CANNS]
Members
9 posts
310 battles
52 minutes ago, Doombeagle said:

ya there are way more than just 2 of them...we have one of the largest coast line js

[RUSHB]
Members
148 posts
2,282 battles
On 9/22/2018 at 4:02 PM, Doombeagle said:

Do they shoot shells with apology notes to the enemy on them?

[HAG]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
54 posts
8,959 battles

yup they are attached to the brass shells engraved right on the top in 1 point font, just stand on your bow, wave we'll send one over ;)

[WOLF9]
Members
1,110 posts
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:44 AM, Ghatazhak said:

Do they shoot shells with apology notes to the enemy on them?

I understand there will be a delay bringing the line out since they have been too OP, what with icebergs being inherently buoyant, they are too hard to sink.

[NSC]
[NSC]
Members
202 posts
4,007 battles
On 11/3/2018 at 9:55 PM, Doombeagle said:

what with icebergs being inherently buoyant, they are too hard to sink.

I'm sure you jest but; With paper ships being in the game aplenty, it would be nice to see the Habakkuk enter the game. They did build a proof of concept in northern Quebec during the war. Apparently the remains still lay on the the bottom of the lake.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Habakkuk