You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Taylor3006

Question Regarding UK DD Missions for New Destroyers

11 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
5,643 posts
18,236 battles

I got one of the missions out of a crate to obtain one of the new UK DDs and had a question. When completing the mission and getting the ship, what happens if you don't have an open port slot? Do you get the ship AND a port slot or does it hold it out of your reach until you open one up? Has anyone had any experience with this happening in a prior tech tree giveaway?

[PVE]
Members
9,798 posts
7,485 battles
29 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

I got one of the missions out of a crate to obtain one of the new UK DDs and had a question. When completing the mission and getting the ship, what happens if you don't have an open port slot? Do you get the ship AND a port slot or does it hold it out of your reach until you open one up? Has anyone had any experience with this happening in a prior tech tree giveaway?

You get a port slot and if you don't have an open captain slot, you get one of those as well.

hptsS5n.jpg

[PVE]
Members
5,643 posts
18,236 battles

Dammit I didn't see that in the description but only looked at the prize in game, not on the event page.... Never been accused of being smart..... Thanks boss! 

[PVE]
Members
9,798 posts
7,485 battles

You are welcome. I read the patch notes once and then try and go back and read it again to get things I miss. And I still miss stuff sometimes. :Smile_facepalm: :Smile_teethhappy:

[TOG]
Members
2,484 posts
15,017 battles

Short of buying loot boxes, it seems I'm going to have to wait until 7.10 rolls around for Lightning.

[PVE]
Members
9,798 posts
7,485 battles
Just now, Bill_Halsey said:

Short of buying loot boxes, it seems I'm going to have to wait until 7.10 rolls around for Lightning.

You still have 12 RN containers you can get a week by completing the four Directives and the two missions each Directive that have an RN Container as a reward. So at least 48 RN containers, without having a UK DD, to hopefully get a UK DD mission. And if you get T7 Jervis or buy Cossack, you can get two more RN containers each week for the T7+ UK DD missions.

Beta Testers
852 posts
5,984 battles
3 minutes ago, Bill_Halsey said:

You can use the sovereigns to buy more brit containers. That's how I got the Lightning. I bought that 40 prem box thing and didn't get the Lightning until I spent some sovereigns buying standard brit containers. 

[TOG]
Members
2,484 posts
15,017 battles
Just now, Schindlers_Stink_Fist said:

You can use the sovereigns to buy more birth containers. That's how I got the Lightning. I bought that 40 prem box thing and didn't get the Lightning until I spent some sovereigns buYing standard brit containers. 

Tried that all ready. The gatcha is not strong in this one.

[PVE]
Members
9,798 posts
7,485 battles
1 minute ago, Schindlers_Stink_Fist said:

You can use the sovereigns to buy more brit containers. That's how I got the Lightning. I bought that 40 prem box thing and didn't get the Lightning until I spent some sovereigns buying standard brit containers. 

True, but the Arsenal RN containers are 12 Sovereigns and you get 5 Sovereigns in an RN container. i would only do that if you don't need Bert,  Gallant, Warspite, camo or combat signals.

[PRDEF]
Members
80 posts
3,595 battles

My only gripe about the UK DD missions is that, so far, the ones for Tiers VII and VIII are much easier than the one for V+.  Not to mention the 4th Directive mission with the upper tiers gives you a Premium crate instead of a regular one.

[PVE]
Members
9,798 posts
7,485 battles
6 minutes ago, rufus374 said:

My only gripe about the UK DD missions is that, so far, the ones for Tiers VII and VIII are much easier than the one for V+.  Not to mention the 4th Directive mission with the upper tiers gives you a Premium crate instead of a regular one.

Yeah, the first stage it seems that the T7+ UK DD missions are easier than the others. We will see on Wed, if Stage 2 is the same. On the join the top 3 in XP on both teams mission, co-op would be the easiest for that Mission.