chessdevl

British Destroyer Missions

12 comments in this topic

[-TXT-]
Members
2 posts
6,139 battles

There appears to be a bug where I'm playing the Acasta to complete the British DD missions, and the "Guard the Home Waters" on Directive 3 and "Glorious Voyage" on Directive 4 are not giving their rewards or showing completion, even though I should have completed those objectives multiple times. If there is already a thread on this, my apologies (I searched and didn't find one). Is anybody else having this issue, and how do I get the rewards?

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
86 posts
7,956 battles

Those two missions can only be completed using the tier 7 Jervis, tier 8 Lightning, or the tier 8 Cossack.  If you expand those orders, it's on the last line of the requirements.

• Cool 1

Members
27 posts
9,896 battles

That's kind of [edited]. I got the T5 in one of may early containers. Haven't seen a mission since. They create a mission that you can only complete with a ship you may or may not be able to get. Some got the T7 or 8 from container drops early. Only sure way is to spend $37 on a premium Cossack.

NOT FAIR Wargaming

[C-1]
[C-1]
Members
361 posts
6,819 battles

WG's RNG is crap. I've gotten to the last crate in these first set of missions and still not one mission for any of the DD's. You either get crapped on or you get "lucky" enough to have WG's RNG shine upon you. Their desperation for people to gamble their cash away is getting out of hand.

Hell, I'm just glad they pissed me off a long time ago. I might have actually considered spending money on some of these boxes.

[WOLF6]
Members
1,874 posts
4,935 battles
38 minutes ago, Snowfalcon13 said:

That's kind of [edited]. I got the T5 in one of may early containers. Haven't seen a mission since. They create a mission that you can only complete with a ship you may or may not be able to get. Some got the T7 or 8 from container drops early. Only sure way is to spend $37 on a premium Cossack.

NOT FAIR Wargaming

There are two other patches coming, don't forget. I have the 5 and 6, some have the 7 or 8, some have 3 or even all of them. 

I don't complain when RNG favors me, why would I [edited] when it doesn't?

[BOSS]
Beta Testers
2,662 posts
10,330 battles

I'm going to add that this is garbage.  I came here trying to figure out why my 8 ribbons for cap/defend didn't count in the Gallant for this mission.

I have almost all these directives complete and do not have a single mission for any of the destroyers opened.  I have the Gallant which I can use to complete but oh hell thats not good enough?  This is my fault I'm not lucky enough to roll a new ship to complete the stated missions?  GIve me a break.  I'm honestly almost done with all this kind of crap.  A big middle finger to WG on this.

• Cool 1

[L_C_C]
Members
8 posts
4,017 battles
19 hours ago, LastoftheFallen said:

Those two missions can only be completed using the tier 7 Jervis, tier 8 Lightning, or the tier 8 Cossack.  If you expand those orders, it's on the last line of the requirements.

15 hours ago, WaldropTaft said:

again screwed by WG no RN DD mission

I know that feeling, I didn't get any Acasta missions myself, but not just that, I am not able to complete the Royal Navy missions due to not receiving another ship in the containers.  Please fix WG.

Edited by Anu_naki

[WOLFB]
Members
451 posts
3,836 battles
On 9/22/2018 at 3:59 PM, Snowfalcon13 said:

Only sure way is to spend $37 on a premium Cossack.

@Snowfalcon13 -- I like the sound of that. Where do you get the Cossack for $37? (The cheapest deal I've seen is $43.53.)

Edited by Jester_of_War