Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ubarad

Flooding Unrepairable

5 comments in this topic

[DERP]
Beta Testers
35 posts
3,789 battles

Last night I was on the Okinawa map in the SW corner of the B cap circle.  Spotted Z-46 torpedoes were coming my way, I split them with the bow of my ship.  One torpedo clipped the starboard side of my bow to do damage and cause flooding (1 flood).  I was unconcerned as both my Damage Control party and Repair party were available.  I clicked DC and it cycled, but it DID NOT REPAIR THE FLOODING.  DC then went on cool down after its 15s cycle of which it did not repair flooding.  Repair Party worked correctly.  I flooded out to death from 2/3 health with more health pool available for repair and our team lost a very close match.  

[LOU1]
Members
3,039 posts
8,128 battles

I have had that happen twice over the last month, or so.  Think I have stopped the flooding and then a while later, boom!  Now I check to see if it has stopped.  In my case, DC has not cycles.  Did you hear the audio announcement that it was fixed?

I would submit a Support ticket if I were you so that WOWS is alerted formally.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[WOLF9]
Members
1,105 posts
10 minutes ago, Ubarad said:

Last night I was on the Okinawa map in the SW corner of the B cap circle.  Spotted Z-46 torpedoes were coming my way, I split them with the bow of my ship.  One torpedo clipped the starboard side of my bow to do damage and cause flooding (1 flood).  I was unconcerned as both my Damage Control party and Repair party were available.  I clicked DC and it cycled, but it DID NOT REPAIR THE FLOODING.  DC then went on cool down after its 15s cycle of which it did not repair flooding.  Repair Party worked correctly.  I flooded out to death from 2/3 health with more health pool available for repair and our team lost a very close match.  

So, you found the experience very irrigating?

[TMS]
Beta Testers
5 posts
7,340 battles

Just happened to me damage control did not repair flooding

Sign in to follow this