Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RiverBend__

salvo or single gun firing

9 comments in this topic

[IPWA2]
Members
17 posts
12,009 battles

I just watched a Harugumo video where the player seemed to toggle back and forth between firing a single salvo of all 5 guns or 1 gun after the other.  How do you do that?  Thanks.

Members
154 posts
6,525 battles
4 minutes ago, RiverBend__ said:

I just watched a Harugumo video where the player seemed to toggle back and forth between firing a single salvo of all 5 guns or 1 gun after the other.  How do you do that?  Thanks.

Hold down your left mouse button and your guns will shoot in series, starting with A turret through to Y turret.  Double click and you fire a full broadside of all guns.

[WOLFB]
Members
451 posts
3,836 battles

Double click the Left Mouse Button for salvo fire. Single click to fire a single shot. Hold it down for chain fire.

A little practice and you'll get it down. I always try out my guns right in the first seconds of a game in a new ship. Before you're close enough for your gun bloom to get you detected. Just don't shoot any allies!

EDIT: Ninja'd by @Wittman73

Edited by Jester_of_War

[-WPG-]
Members
806 posts
3,352 battles
Just now, Wittman73 said:

Hold down your left mouse button and your guns will shoot in series, starting with A turret through to Y turret.  Double click and you fire a full broadside of all guns.

Maybe I just have a crappy mouse, but a lot of times I single click to fire a single ranging shot and it fires a full salvo. 

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,176 posts
11,693 battles

I switch depending on target.  I fire salvo if I am confident with my aim.  I ripple fire at targets that are showing a lot of movement.

Sign in to follow this