Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MoToad

Tech Tree addons.

6 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
6,955 battles

Got a weird thing going on with my tech tree. In the Brit. a third of the way down I discovered the Weymouth. Did I miss it? Was it added. So, I dutifully bought it and researched everything, played a couple of games and it remains unpromoted. Looked at the other trees and same with Omaha in the US. In WOT if they add a vehicle u do the research and u get promoted. I have elite ships either side of the Weymouth. I am not going to throw away money on the Omaha if it wont promote after research.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,201 posts
12,724 battles

Weymouth has been in the game since the introduction of the British tech tree.

[BOTES]
Members
161 posts
3,133 battles

If you mean the ship isn't elited anymore, Royal Navy destroyers are going to be added soon, splitting off from Weymouth, and might be hidden in the tech tree at the moment.

Beta Testers
1,049 posts
13,833 battles
11 minutes ago, MoToad said:

Got a weird thing going on with my tech tree. In the Brit. a third of the way down I discovered the Weymouth. Did I miss it? Was it added. So, I dutifully bought it and researched everything, played a couple of games and it remains unpromoted. Looked at the other trees and same with Omaha in the US. In WOT if they add a vehicle u do the research and u get promoted. I have elite ships either side of the Weymouth. I am not going to throw away money on the Omaha if it wont promote after research.

The tech tree splits at both of those ships, Brits aren't out yet so you see nothing, after Omaha you need Pensacola and Dallas to make Omaha elite.

Members
2 posts
6,955 battles

Great to have it explained. Ya, I have Pensacola as have been following the order straight down. Will get Omaha going. Will wait for Brits to catch up. Thx for the quick answers folks. In game Chat isn't good for much of this.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,405 posts
9,562 battles
1 minute ago, MoToad said:

Great to have it explained. Ya, I have Pensacola as have been following the order straight down. Will get Omaha going. Will wait for Brits to catch up. Thx for the quick answers folks. In game Chat isn't good for much of this.

When a member of the red team asks a question, I reply...

"I could tell you, but then I'd have to shoot you."

Sign in to follow this